My first pred head

apone

Hello there,

I've been following the Lair since many years now but I admit never really participating, mostly because english is not my main language and as well due to the fact that I never succeded to go to next level, aka start my own predator related creation.

But this is over, I pass the step and decided to start with a head, first I would like to thanks and congratulate member Usurper for his creation of Wolf Head and the pics he posted on his thread that helped me a lot considering that Im' quite a beginner in sculpting and especially Predator sculpting.
I you read this I hope you will not be angry that I used your material as reference. Final result is quite different anyway.

So here is the current stage of my creation

imgp20421024x768.jpg.png

imgp20501024x768.jpg.png

imgp20511024x768.jpg.png

imgp20521024x768.jpg.png

I would be pleased to get some feedbacks about what is wrong on it from people that make this place alive.

Moreove I'm aware that I would now need an advanced level of detailling to get a final result more close to the real stuff, so any advices on this topic would be more than welcomed too.

I'm pretty proud to submit my work to expert judgement Go on, hit me ;)

imgp20421024x768.jpg.png

imgp20501024x768.jpg.png

imgp20511024x768.jpg.png

imgp20521024x768.jpg.png

Welcome to the lair.

I am happy you think one of my sculpts is worthy of reference, and also glad it helped you in some way.

i look forward to seeing another wolf come to life ;)

Kickass sculpt!

One thing though... And it will be a BITCH to fix, but...

The entire forehead seems too small, and the rest of the head is sort of tapering toward the top because of it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back