My first attempt at sculpting.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Budo

Here are some pics of predator sculpt i made last night. Let me know what you think. And yes i did it on a pickle bottle lol.

predatorpics010.jpg

predatorpics011.jpg

predatorpics012.jpg

predatorpics014.jpg

predatorpics013.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

esdain

looks good, but i tihnk doin it on a pickle bottle instead of an actual head has affected the shape of it

YautjaSlayer

good job, it looks great! thats clever, i have been try to find somthing to use for an armature for a predator head and that looks like it worked. what size pickle jar and how many pounds of clay did you use? thanks,
YautjaSlayer

Budo

good job, it looks great! thats clever, i have been try to find somthing to use for an armature for a predator head and that looks like it worked. what size pickle jar and how many pounds of clay did you use? thanks,
YautjaSlayer

The pickle jar i used was the large one like you get at Walmart. Just don't let it dry or it will crack and fall off, so i would not recommend doing it that way.What i am using now is 2x2 with newspaper wrapped around it for the armature. That way as the clay drys and shrinks it won't crack.

YautjaSlayer

thanks .um did you use water based clay? oil based clay is better because it wont crack or fall off . just a tip.
YautjaSlayer