My First Airbrush On P1

1elder

i just started on my first airbrushing on a p1 mask .still have a ways to go .

DSCF1096.JPG

DSCF1099.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
dude looking awesome so far remember take your time and have fun with it LOL good luck on finishing it
can't wait to see the finished head :D

i was able to squeeze in a little more work this morning on my p1 mask i have done some veining and installed most of the teeth . this took just alittle longer than i hoped so hope you like what you see so far have more done next weekend after looking at pics i seen the teeth need some touch up before i install the uppers

DSCF1122.JPG

DSCF1123.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good! (y)
I just bought my airbrush, and I'm awaiting for it's arrival. I'm very excited! Any suggestions for a newbie?

oxtheii im still learning the airbrush myself i bought an iwata supposed to be one of the better ones, i grabbed a piece of cardboard and did the spots over and over till i thought it was good enough then went to the mask . good luck with your new toy . thanks pdisc, i will keep practicing till its perfect make take a while but i will get there

oxtheii im still learning the airbrush myself i bought an iwata supposed to be one of the better ones, i grabbed a piece of cardboard and did the spots over and over till i thought it was good enough then went to the mask . good luck with your new toy . thanks pdisc, i will keep practicing till its perfect make take a while but i will get there

Thanks, I can't freaking wait! My father used to do airbrush work in college, so lets hope his skills are passed down ^^

im sure you will do fine like i said earliier grab a piece of cardboard or paper and just keep practicing let me know how you do

congrats thats cool which one did you get? have fun i hope to do more on my mask this weekend and a pair of feet came in my mail today,good day for both of us

congrats thats cool which one did you get? have fun i hope to do more on my mask this weekend and a pair of feet came in my mail today,good day for both of us

It's just the Hobby Airbrush kit that came with canned air, but can work with an air compressor. I will eventually get a compressor but funds are tight.
I just ordered a kit of primary colored createx. Now I have to wait a little longer, but been playing with colored water :)

i started out with an airbrush i bought from harbor frieght i think it was around 15 dollars and it was cool to learn with but since i now have 4 different ones also i love to use the createx transparents from tcp global they have a great selection of colors to pick from enjoy your new toy

I was at Michaels hobby store and their airbrush section was just sad and pathetic. They're trying to get rid of all of their airbrush stuff :(

I found one measly bottle of createx and that was it. They had airbrushes on display but display only, so who knows if they were actually in stock.
I dont want to buy online all the time, but I may have to from now on.

thank you my friend i actually did a little more work on it today ,will post more pics tomorrow want to get alittle more done. and oxtheii i went through the same thing with michaels but they had none,and so depending on what your painting if your just practicing still you can always use the apple barrel acrylic paints from walmart or michaels just need to thin it down alot.and for online i go through amazon the paints seem to show up pretty quick problem with that is the shipping is costly.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back