My First Airbrush On P1

DSCF1238.JPG

here's the latest as you can tell my mask was put on hold to do this other one for a friend of mine so mine will have to wait just a little longer just need to do touch up on current project. also did some hands and feet its been a busy week
DSCF1242.JPG

DSCF1244.JPG

DSCF1247.JPG

DSCF1236.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
brother you are in a world above most, very talented!!
I agree with titan, that is freaking awesome. Everything in those pics looks amazing and your friend is going to be thrilled I might have to get another mask just so I can practice my airbrushing cause compared to everyone here, I got no talent lol :p

thanks guys that means alot, the cool thing i get to practice on other peoples stuff first. a really good friend of mine came over and saw what i was doing now he's hooked also but cant afford to do the whole suit so we are working on the smaller items first. i also just bought an elder mask which i cant wait to start on but want to perfect my skills alot more before i attemp that. it will be my prize piece atleast thats what im shooting for. again thanks for the kind words

I agree with titan, that is freaking awesome. Everything in those pics looks amazing and your friend is going to be thrilled I might have to get another mask just so I can practice my airbrushing cause compared to everyone here, I got no talent lol :p

Hannay, don't feel bad brother, before this my painting skills were limited to spray cans & a brush, I just got a new airbrush kit and I'm practicing on cardboard before I take on my suit as well

Holy **** dude, that is a real master piece! .... you have enough detail in them to be movie quality! You are very talented for sure! Awesome keep up the fantastic work, only problem for me is it makes my work look like something my 3 year old did in comparison!

thanks guys i spent the day adding the dreds and beads and more touch up will post the pictures tomorrow thanks again

ive had a blast doing this,even though ive actually painted it three different times until i was somewhat satisfied now its time to do my elder mask.i will keep the pics coming and as always thanks guys for the great feedback it really drives me to do more and to do it better.

ok heres a couple of photos wearing the mask and i have to say its really hard to take photos in this mask no one here to do it lol

new photos 011.JPG

new photos 010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks freaking awesome!! I am always amazed by the talent I see here. For your first paint up, you should be extremly proud! Just simply awesome!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back