My custom Morphers

Darth Goofy

Hi everyone this is my first thread here but not my first post. I'm also a member of RangerBoard. Anyway I just want to show you my customization. This is my white ranger morpher inspired by Cloud1414 at RB. but with gold bolts instead of black. All paint. Gold is Krylom Premium Metallic.

DSCF1978-1.jpg

Here is with black circle as sugested by D-D-D-Demon! on RB.

DSCF2004-1-1.jpg

Final stage until now with chrome metallic gold bolts (not glued yet) and Starlight.Studios metal coin.:love

DSCF2011.jpg

And my gold morpher with new version metal dragon coin from Starlight.Studios on eBay that still needs the stickers from Zuyranger and maybe the metal gold plates.

DSCF2025.jpg

Just let me know what you all think. Sorry for this being to long.

Last edited:
Wow, to be honest I would kill for a morpher and belt holder, so I'm already jealous of that :). Although I'm not normally a fan of custom morphers (I think they got it right the first time :p ) I must say I really like your take on it, its traditional while being its own thing, good job :). Btw I've seen that cat power coin around a lot what is the story on that, I've never understood it.

Thanks everybody for your positive comments, I always appreciate good criticism. The first coin (as in fist pic) is actually the little badge that comes with the white ranger toy glove.(the one that sounds) As for the tiger coin(gold one with the beast) comes with the Tiger Zord ans white ranger 12" figure. Also the white colored one came with the white ranger MMPR The Movie figure. I think BoA never released the one from the show.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back