my college animation project

darkbladeclan

i know its quite jumpy and some of the positions wernt right but this was my first time ever doing animation or using photoshop and imovie i think i did pretty well on the preds cloaking effect (which i wasnt taught by the tutor i just figured it out for myself and then ended up teaching my teacher how to do it :)) and it impressed my tutor what do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMAdftq3yuU

lol plus it was pretty cool that everyone else had just little clay stick men etc. and i had all kinds of preds,alien,jason etc.

it was me who added all the sound effects and me who done the pred,alien,AVP,jason,michael and leatherface animations my freind did the stig and undertaker

COOOOOOLL!!.. I am also making some Stop motions.. What did you use for the FX? I mean the blood slash and the cloak fx?.. Awesome man!

COOOOOOLL!!.. I am also making some Stop motions.. What did you use for the FX? I mean the blood slash and the cloak fx?.. Awesome man!

thanks i used adobe photoshop to do all my effects if you need any help on a particular effect let me know

lol all the horror and sci-fi parts were animated by me

Awesome!!!
I also use Adobe Photoshop on my effects but its not that good..
Look at my animations.. LOL
Hope you got time to watch it.. xD
Stop motion Advertisement
Hanzo vs. Falconer
TVAVP
Classic versus Berserker Predator

niiiiice there some cool animations you should add some backgrounds with photoshop great job on the blood and cloak

check out this 3d godzilla one i did today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN71qclDpOU...nel_video_title its a little jumpy but i didnt have that much time to do it lol i done it when i woke up at 12 this morning and iv got to go out at 7oclock

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back