my collection french back to the future

merlin1974

hello this is my collection back to the future
I started my collection in 2010

thank you to the forum help me to have this collection and for allowing me to create the props of the film,and all support is welcome for new props

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: my collection back to the futurehello this is my collection back to the future I

Hit EDIT at the Bottom of your post, then Click, Go Advanced. There you can change the title so it's not so long. I would also ask a Mod to move this to the Prop Section for you. It's a pretty nice collection. I almost thought this was a spam bot post when I saw the title.

AWESOME collection! Great stuff. :)

But...

I had to be completely in the clouds... 2 point 21 gigowatts! (talking to a portrait of the scientist Thomas Edison) How to generate a power like Mr. Edison?
It's impossible, I can not do!

I believe you mean 1.21 gigawatts! ;)

Re: French eBay RECASTER natachbelle / theo24050 / Herve Hermentier

Herve (Merlin1974) is once again trying to sell the BTTF paper props that he got here. Now he's using eBay. I'm posting this here in his own old thread to keep from derailing the BTTF paper prop section any further because of this guy.

He currently has several listings with over 70 BTTF items each. Most of these are taken directly from the BTTF thread here in the paper prop section, and are being sold without permission. His eBay username is "natachbelle" EDIT: He has changed his username to theo24050. I can confirm that this is Herve because I have sold to him there before. (I always save all my shipping info in case I need it again later.)

He lied to all of us by promising that he wouldn't sell or share any of this stuff. He doesn't seem to understand or even care that all of this is wrong. In his listing, I can clearly see several items that I either posted or shared, along with other stuff I recognize that was made by Jedifyfe, Pitbull, and youngpaddy1.

Even after he was finally banned back in January, he still tried to contact me numerous times outside of this site. A few days ago I replied to Herve through yourprops.com and called him out on this, but he claimed that the items I pointed out were not the same ones that had been shared, and posted a bunch of eBay links to similar stuff. After making it known that I'm not an idiot, and can easily recognize my own work, I again asked him to remove my files from his listing and to stop contacting me.

For anybody unfamiliar with "Merlin1974" aka "Herve19744", he is from France, and his real name is Herve Hermentier. He is registered on numerous sites and forums online, and constantly harrasses anyone that appears to be a BTTF collector, asking them for props, or to redraw every obscure sign and logo and poster that he can see in the background of a screencap. He is very persistent to the point of being a pest.

Contact information:
Herve Hermentier, Natacha Morlet
18 Impasse de la Gravelle
Hameau de la Prée
22440 Ploufragan
BRETAGNE
France

Phone: 06 67 01 26 19
herve.hermentier@orange.fr, natachbelle@orange.fr

Attachments

• Herve Hermentier.jpg
    Herve Hermentier.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
... In his listing, I can clearly see several items that I either posted or shared, ...

You surely meant your newspapers. Do you have better pics from his sales items than the ones you posted? On those small pics I cannot recognize if the newspapers are yours or copies of the official Universal prints. I have scans of those official prints in my collection. On my second picture you can still see the top of the Universal logo (the globe) from the original print. I will use the scans as template for my own version of the newspapers (and I already used them for my clock tower flyer).

attachment.php

attachment.php

You surely meant your newspapers. Do you have better pics from his sales items than the ones you posted? On those small pics I cannot recognize if the newspapers are yours or copies of the official Universal prints. I have scans of those official prints in my collection. On my second picture you can still see the top of the Universal logo (the globe) from the original print. I will use the scans as template for my own version of the newspapers (and I already used them for my clock tower flyer).

His "Biff Wins Again" is Jedifyfe's version from a couple of years ago, before I made mine. As far as I know, only one of the George McFly papers was ever included in those Universal prints, but he has copies of both of them somehow. I know that he has all 10 of the papers from my first 2 replica sets.

He also listed the 2 versions of the Enchantment Under the Sea dance ticket that I posted for him about a year ago, The old clock tower flyer I posted before we corrected the details, Jedifyfe's Tales from Space comic, Pitbull's Goldie Wilson poster, and the Lou's Cafe letter to Doc that youngpaddy1 recreated from the HD screencaps I posted.

Last edited:
... As far as I know, only one of the George McFly papers was ever included in those Universal prints, ...

Yes, that's correct. It's just the "honored" version in the official prints. These papers are included in the prints:

- Emmett Brown Commended
- Emmett Brown Committed
- Hill Valley Man Wins Big At Races
- Clock Tower Struck By Lightning (Eric Stoltz version)
- George McFly Honored
- Luckiest Man On Earth
- Farmer Sees Flying Saucer
- Biff Wins Again
- USA Today - Gang Jailed
- USA Today - Youth Jailed

...but he has copies of both of them somehow. ...

Now that you mention it: yes, he has both versions.

Okay, stone this bast*** to death! :lol

Last edited:

Now that you mention it: yes, he has both versions.

Okay, stone this bast*** to death! :lol

:lol

If anyone here needs to contact him regarding the removal of their props:
EDIT: Herve has ended his listings, so I have removed the contact information.

6/23/2013 UPDATE: Herve has an older version of my Clock Tower flyer listed on eBay
right now, so his information is going back up here permanently.

Contact information:
Hameau de la Prée
22440 Ploufragan
BRETAGNE
France

Last edited:

STOP trying to contact me Herve. I don't have anything else to say to you!
You are NOT welcome here because YOU harrassed the members and RECAST/SOLD their FREE props.

Apparently Herve does not like it that his address and number are posted here. :lol

That's too bad, because I don't like him selling our paper props either.

He has refused to remove any of the stuff from his ebay listings that was created by either myself or any of the other members here.

Here is another name and email address I got from him when he bought items from me on eBay:
EDIT: Herve has ended his listings, so I have removed the contact information.

Here are the 5 messages he sent me on Yourprops.com today: (User: Herve19744)
interest you to remove my address therpf forum because it is forbidden!!
the props I sell you I do not have it they buy in italy for sale so ....
anyway this address is no longer good I move ah ha ha
anyway this address is no longer good I move ah ha ha
and the phone also

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Do you know what else is forbidden Herve? Selling free paper props from this forum.
Remove ALL of the RPF stuff from your listings if you want your contact info deleted. :cool:thumbsup

EDIT: Changing your eBay username won't work Herve. We can still see all of your listings.

June 23, 2013 UPDATE
Herve is selling my older version of the clock tower flyer on eBay under the username theo24050.
Item number is 181163007074. Because of this, I will be reposting his contact information here.

Hameau de la Prée
22440 Ploufragan
BRETAGNE
France

Last edited:

Herve has now changed his eBay username to theo24050

I just received 3 new messages from Herve on yourprops.com:
here is what is now removed off my information, I'll be watching carefully!!

you did it to make your life **** the world, because there's not just me who sell props forum

français
anglais
italien
oh and I see that mark on the forum, because I'm still here ah ah ah

I have checked eBay and the listings are gone. Therefore as promised, I will remove the contact information from the previous posts.

Si cela se reproduit, je ne serai pas si gentil. Vous n'avez pas été autorisé à vendre nos répliques, mais vous avez fait cela de toute façon. Vous êtes très désagréable et gênant. À la suite de vos actions, vous n'êtes pas les bienvenus sur ce site. Il est de votre faute. Je vais regarder. Si quoi que ce soit à partir therpf.com est cotée à nouveau, vos informations seront affichées en permanence.

EDIT 6/23/2013: Herve has posted another of my paper props on eBay, so since he can't keep his word,
I am reposting all of his contact information.

Hameau de la Prée
22440 Ploufragan
BRETAGNE
France

Last edited:
I'm speechless...

What an a-hole... The joke is that he made it into the local french newspapers with his "stolen" collection...

French press should correct the information "French Back to the Future Fan is a Faker"

This would hit him where it hurts...

salve,
qualcuno puo dirmi dove posso reperire le immagini di albert einstein, isaac newton, benjamin franklin, thomas edison che ha DOC appese in casa. Su google si riescono a rintracciare solo alcune e di bassa risoluzione, vorrei stamparle e fare dei post. Qualcuno puo aiutarmi?

salve,
qualcuno puo dirmi dove posso reperire le immagini di albert einstein, isaac newton, benjamin franklin, thomas edison che ha DOC appese in casa. Su google si riescono a rintracciare solo alcune e di bassa risoluzione, vorrei stamparle e fare dei post. Qualcuno puo aiutarmi?

Translated :
hi,
can someone tell me where I can find pictures of albert einstein, isaac newton, benjamin franklin, thomas edison that DOC has hung in the house. On google you can track down some and low resolution, I would like to print and make post. Can someone help me?

Answer: Yes you can find them in the Replica Paper Props thread.

Risposta: Sì, è possibile trovare 'em nel Libro Replica filo Props. ( as good of an translation google can make.) :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back