my CHEAP Pulse Rifle :)

Noeland

Master Member
Just wanted to share with you guys (and the legacy boards) the progress on my "wilco" Pulse Rifle. This is on the cheap. The Kit cost me $80, came with the flamer unit, and a gerber casting.

cheapo%20PR%20left%20side%20sm.jpg

The thompson mag is real. I got it from gunbroker for about $20.

The 870 for inside the plastic spas cage (I have a lot of dremel work to do on it) is a cheapo as well, and just happens to be perfect for this project. The pump grip screw hole lines up with the vent holes perfectly.

cheapo%20PR%20GL.jpg

I got the shotgun off ebay for about $10. The cage came with the kit.

cheapo%20Pr%20close.jpg

The shroud was a BEEOTCH to cut, and line up. It's still not right, but I'll tell you what, if you don't know what you're doing, you're going to ruin it. As it is I have to fix a few mistakes I made.

cheapo%20PR%20fore.jpg

And I don't much care for the stubby little stock that came with this kit, so I am considering adding an old airsoft stock that came with a korean Mp-5. Not sure how I'd do that, but it would be a folding stock, and could looks very cool.

cheapo%20PR%20aft.jpg

More pics as the project progresses. Hoping to have this done before I leave for Arizona and The Gathering of Nations.

Njc--------------------------

Customize that beastie. :D

Please post progress pictures, I have a certain vested interest in those kits ;)

Alex

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back