my CHEAP Pulse Rifle :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Noeland

Sr Member
Just wanted to share with you guys (and the legacy boards) the progress on my "wilco" Pulse Rifle. This is on the cheap. The Kit cost me $80, came with the flamer unit, and a gerber casting.

The thompson mag is real. I got it from gunbroker for about $20.

The 870 for inside the plastic spas cage (I have a lot of dremel work to do on it) is a cheapo as well, and just happens to be perfect for this project. The pump grip screw hole lines up with the vent holes perfectly.

I got the shotgun off ebay for about $10. The cage came with the kit.

The shroud was a BEEOTCH to cut, and line up. It's still not right, but I'll tell you what, if you don't know what you're doing, you're going to ruin it. As it is I have to fix a few mistakes I made.

And I don't much care for the stubby little stock that came with this kit, so I am considering adding an old airsoft stock that came with a korean Mp-5. Not sure how I'd do that, but it would be a folding stock, and could looks very cool.

More pics as the project progresses. Hoping to have this done before I leave for Arizona and The Gathering of Nations.

Njc--------------------------

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wakal

Customize that beastie. :D

Please post progress pictures, I have a certain vested interest in those kits ;)

Alex