My Celtic Helmet from hez

Crazy Hunter

At last my new helmet for my costume.
Hez was so friendly and made me the celtic helmet painted on old original.
suitable for my costumes.
to match the LED, s.
With mirror glass

I must say a clean work top and has delivered hez.
the other 4 members of the clan have ordered from him are very satisfied.

keep it up hez.

Last edited by a moderator:
First and second pic make it look warped, but I guess that is more due to the wide angle lens used to photograph it rather than the cast itself.

Crazy Hunter. I cleaned the pics up a little. tried to show the details a little more. I hope you don't mind. I roughly straightened the "Warped" photo. Don't worry man, taking shots of the helmet is hard to do. I struggle to show it properly myself.

mypictures3.jpg.png

mypictures1.jpg.png

mypictures2y.jpg.png

Thats an amazing looking bio. Congrats to you on the purchase and to hez on the paint up. It'll look wicked with the cool celtic weapons you create :D

If you have something to say, why not just say it? Or better yet, why not PM me, the maker, with questions, rather than being negative in public about something that the new owner is clearly proud of?
excellent work hez as always,i can't see anything wrong with it,looks like he just took the photo at a angle thats all,the bio looks like the pred has worn it for a long while which i think is the look he was after which you have captured..... :D :cry:

Tele allows more natural looking shots, as all proportions appear more dead on than in a wide-angle, in which objects that are closer appear larger than objects that are further away or next to the centre.

Not the clearest explanation, but the best I can do at the moment.

All I know is that I want one once money allows (post Sideshow Classic- Predator skull and Hot Toys Beserker)

I own one of Hez's bios and his quality is outstanding, thick cast, and not to mention a great guy to deal with. So cybertronian or whatever your name is, please do some research on feedbacks before opening your mouth and being so negative without owning a bio from Paul.
If you think you can do better start casting and selling and i'll be the first on buying it ok??

C

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back