My Captain Cardboard KLINGON BATTLE CRUISER BUILD.

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are some pictures of my recent Captain Cardboard Klingon Battlecruiser build. Studio Scale. I contacted Gary Kerr to get the colors correct(part of the fun for me, is to get my work as close to the filming miniature as possible!).

These were taken at my local Hobby shop while I was picking up supplies!

hyXa6y.jpg

T9K3jE.jpg

t8tXOj.jpg

ot8eVg.jpg

Looks just like the studio model. Great job. Is this the three color paint scheme? I am building the 1:350th and want to do the colors just like he show but I can't tell what is green and what is gray. would you be so kind as to let me know where I could find out what was what color? Thanks and take care, moonbus.

Looks just like the studio model. Great job. Is this the three color paint scheme? I am building the 1:350th and want to do the colors just like he show but I can't tell what is green and what is gray. would you be so kind as to let me know where I could find out what was what color? Thanks and take care, moonbus.
Thanks!
Again, thanks to Gary Kerr I was able to get the coloring as close to the Filming miniature as possible at this time.
The Gray is on the TOP of the rear fuselage and the head of the ship. The rest is the pale green.

Will Gary be doing an article about the D7 colors like he did for the TOS E? I've got this sitting on the shelf (AMT version) and this is proper motivation to knock out my own build.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back