My BoneHunter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

Here's my bonehunter from uratz. i love it! Fantastic work!
I'm on my way to a pred!

DSCN5521.jpg.gif

DSCN5522.jpg.gif

DSCN5524.jpg.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lee1

Sounds cool Ray, ive talked to Mike on this Bio, and was put off on the shipping back then, now he's got a great shipping rate, this Bio needs to be in every home lol, its the best concept sculpt out there!

I reckon i will order one next year, along with a few other trippy bits coming from you guys here, but id damn love to know if i could fit this to an off the shelf undermask!

Anyhow, enough babble, this Bio rocks, the color is just sexual, and i cant wait to see your sculpt :lol:

bests and Merry Xmas......lee