My Antman suit is finally done . Pics Updated

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

X3RO_SHIF7

Re: My Antman costume is almost done :)

You used the second one did you not? I have that one, yours looks Identical, then you added weathering , and then the foam and wires to the back (and possible shoulders?). Looks good!

I have the same suit, also weathered it. Haven't gotten to upgrading the suits hardware (belt,wrist,backpiece) and I'm using TheRocketeer's helmet. Wore in to the windsor comicon this passed weekend, people loved it :)

MadeByMadden

Woah, awesome job! What exactly did you use for the "ribbed" leather part under the arms and on the sides of the waist? It looks great!

TK8541

Re: My Antman costume is almost done :)

I bought the PU leather motorcycle jacket and pants online and then repainted it with fabric acrylic paint . For the details, I bought some wires ,some rubber sheets and some PU leather sheets from Walmark, made the template and glue them on. For the back pack , I used the eva foam to make it and stick it on with velcro.:)
I am totally doing this for mine!