My 10-year-old son just said Doc Savage is better than Batman. Do you agree?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is what my son 10 year old son Ashton just said:

” Doc Savage is better than Batman in every way possible. First Doc Savage does a whole lot more things than Batman does, like Buckaroo Bonsai. Second he travels the world and Batman stays in one place. Third Batman has to go back to the Batcave to get his gear, Doc Savage is always ready for anything because he doesn’t need a special costume he always has his gear with him.”

At this point, I’m not sure he’s wrong…

There is already a movie made on Doc Savage starring Ron Ely of Tarzan fame. The movie is cheesey as hell but surprisingly true to the books. The dvd is a bit tough to find but it’s out there. My son treasures his copy.

There is already a movie made on Doc Savage starring Ron Ely of Tarzan fame. The movie is cheesey as hell but surprisingly true to the books. The dvd is a bit tough to find but it’s out there. My son treasures his copy.
Just saw bits and pieces on YouTube. I call on Joe Johnston to make another Doc Savage;):cool::cool:(y)(y)

Well, Clark Savage, the man of bronze, was pretty much Batman.

The fight would be very well matched indeed. They are both scientists, detectives, martial artists, etc.

The reason I think Batman would win is that he thoroughly learns his opponents before he ever engages in battle.

And since he would be fighting himself, he would know what would take himself out.

Personally, I have no dog in the fight. I love both characters. But you know how kids are, they need a divinitive answer.

The issue is Batman fans have their "magic wand statement": Batman studies his opponents."

I have to laugh, because *any* undefeatable foe who eventually gets defeated, loses because their opponent figures out a way around the *unbeatable."

Just have Savage whisper, "Martha," in the heat of battle.

I had never heard of Doc Savage, just watched the film. Was fun and very cheesy. Reminded me of the campy style of In Like Flint. Thank you for posting this!

Oh hell, this can go on all day!
Phantom vs. The Shadow
Zorro vs. Lone Ranger
Green Hornet vs. Batman and Robiin
Superman vs. (Shazam) Captain Marvel

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back