Muppet Replica - Bert (Sesame Street)

magicalex

So I decided to make myself another Muppet replica puppet. This time it is my hero from Sesame Street - Bert! I've loved that guy since I was 4 or 5 so I thought it would be a nice challenge to build him.

I've been convinced that having Bert without his best friend will just make him lonely, so I guess there is another replica in the works :)

DELR34H.jpg

DELR34H.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job !! He could work on Sesame Street tomorrow and no one would know the difference !! LOL !!

Regards,
Gary

once you get all the muppets done you could shoot your own adult muppet videos for youtube.

muppet game of thrones lol:ninja

Thanks guys! I've officially started making his buddy so once he's done I'll put him up.

I actually saw a parody video Sesame Street made the other day of Game Of Thrones, it was quite entertaining! Its a funny idea but sadly I can't do any of their voices even close to how they sound lol :)

i bet it wouldn't be hard to find people who could do the voices and who wouldn't want to help make a muppet show?!?!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back