Muppet Replica - Bert (Sesame Street)

magicalex

So I decided to make myself another Muppet replica puppet. This time it is my hero from Sesame Street - Bert! I've loved that guy since I was 4 or 5 so I thought it would be a nice challenge to build him.

I've been convinced that having Bert without his best friend will just make him lonely, so I guess there is another replica in the works :)

DELR34H.jpg

DELR34H.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gladney

Great job !! He could work on Sesame Street tomorrow and no one would know the difference !! LOL !!

Regards,
Gary

ultraman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
once you get all the muppets done you could shoot your own adult muppet videos for youtube.

muppet game of thrones lol:ninja

magicalex

Thanks guys! I've officially started making his buddy so once he's done I'll put him up.

I actually saw a parody video Sesame Street made the other day of Game Of Thrones, it was quite entertaining! Its a funny idea but sadly I can't do any of their voices even close to how they sound lol :)

ultraman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i bet it wouldn't be hard to find people who could do the voices and who wouldn't want to help make a muppet show?!?!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.