MR Thermal Detonator Question(s)

Darth_Nickel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know if the barcode on the package sleeve has information about the number the TD is in the edition? I just received a TD, but it did not have a plaque.

I just don't know if there is anyway for me to figure out the edition number that I have.

Please help if you can.

On my shipping box there is a sticker with two barcodes, the bottom one says 'serial' and above this is the edition number.

My plaque was in a slot in the main package and not the envelope, have you just opened the envelope or have you had the whole lot out?

SAS

I bought it as "incomplete" so now I'm trying to figure out the mystery. It did not come with the COA, paperwork, or Plaque. It does have the original shipping box from MR, but I only found one barcode on the box. It looks like it a part number on it, but I don't know for sure. The only other parts I have are the Acrylic case, Protective Box, and the Sleeve that goes around the protective box.

The part number listed is SW-115P on the barcode on the bottom of the sleeve is. I don't know what the "P" means. I've not seen that on my other MR items. Then there is a code at the bottom of the bar code lines. I was hoping the code at the bottom would tell me what number the TD was in the line.

Do you still have the sleeve? If so what is the code number at the bottom and what is your plaque number?

That's good to know. So I'm a little closer to figuring out where it is in the line... I just eliminated 450 of them... :)

Well,

I just found out that the bar code on the bottom of the sleeve does not have the number of the prop included in it.

Does anyone have any other ideas how I can figure out the number of a prop from only the packaging, shipping box, and the prop. I hope I'm not out of luck.

Maybe it never had a number.
They do produce more than the actual limited edition amount. It could have been an extra to replace damaged ones. The product has been out for awhile so I'm sure the replacement window is closed and the extras may have been given away.

Very interesting. I never thought of that nor did I know MR got rid of replacements. It makes sense.

I don't know for mine. It does have a "P" in the part number, which should indicate it was part of the edition line somewhere between 1-300 right?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back