MR Mara Jade Saber Sold Out

Just recieved this email from MR Collectors Society first thing this morning:

(2.) And speaking of servers... Due to the overwhelming response to our Mara Jade Lightsaber, our server crashed this past week... resulting in the saber being oversold by a number of units. As a result, everyone who ordered the Mara Jade Lightsaber LE will receive their order; however, anyone who ordered multiple, will be allocated only one. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Thanks again, and we will talk to you next week!!

-Master Replicas

:rolleyes

-Smuggler-

Well, that gives others a chance to own one at a fair price

Just recieved this email from MR Collectors Society first thing this morning:

(2.) And speaking of servers... Due to the overwhelming response to our Mara Jade Lightsaber, our server crashed this past week... resulting in the saber being oversold by a number of units. As a result, everyone who ordered the Mara Jade Lightsaber LE will receive their order; however, anyone who ordered multiple, will be allocated only one. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Thanks again, and we will talk to you next week!!

-Master Replicas

:rolleyes

-Smuggler-

Jeff Parks I believe sells or sold his for $250 or something. He did have them available before. As I emailed Shannon McRandle on the saber, she said I can get it from him.

I emailed Jeff a couple of months ago about it, and he said and I quote (sort of): -"We've never produced the product you've requested before, sorry."

Mainly, he replied to me that the Mara Jade was never produced by Park Sabers before (which is a lie), and I knew about other different people who actually got the MJ saber before from Park Sabers, and pointed me to PS to get it.

It's a shame that he no longer does them, but I also expected a truth statement, and not saying that he "never produced" the saber.

I am a lightsaber fan and I don't get it. Sure MJ is like the most known EU character, but it blows me away how quick this went. I guess you just never know.

of spoiler interest to some, the timing with this saber and a big event in the novel with mara coincided, wonder what shannon thinks about it...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back