MR Luke & Han ESB DL-44 flash hider ??

Yeah, it is nice to see the radius wasn't removed as even by the 2 publicity shots made famous during the discussions it was clearly there. The close-up shows it much more.

If the knob could be accurately machined I would absolutely buy one.

what flash hider was luke using in Degobah? I was under the impression the one he had on hoth was a little different.

Last edited:
A fellow RPFer helped me out and sold me an MR ESB DL-44 Flashhider! :thumbsup

A friend helped me today, to bore the flash hider out so it would slide over the barrel of my MGC.

How's it look?

The barrel tip is sticking out about 1/8 of inch. Is that enough?

3354889657_af3da9c390_b.jpg

3354889441_777cc8e6a4.jpg

A fellow RPFer helped me out and sold me an MR ESB DL-44 Flashhider! :thumbsup

A friend helped me today, to bore the flash hider out so it would slide over the barrel of my MGC.

How's it look?

The barrel tip is sticking out about 1/8 of inch. Is that enough?

3354889657_af3da9c390_b.jpg

3354889441_777cc8e6a4.jpg

That is the mgc you were talkin about that does look great

I'm not going to buy an MR just to hack off that part! :lol

I mean I would... but man would that be pricey! :sick

I'm right there with you bro..... I don't even have an MGC as all of my parts , real M19 included,are still on my "accurized" Denix:lol Maybe this will get the ball rolling to have it machined. Is the part even able to be safely removed without destroying the entire prop? If so then surely one of our talented machinists could do this simple piece for the masses.

Is the part even able to be safely removed without destroying the entire prop? If so then surely one of our talented machinists could do this simple piece for the masses.

Probably not. :unsure A fellow RPFer took apart his MR Luke ESB and had to destroy the gun to get the scope mount off. The Luke version has a different style nut and the dull flashhider.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back