Mr. Black

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Moloch1

I came up with this based on the trailer screen caps, poster and the leaked set pics. Hope you enjoy it. Of course it will be completely obsolete once we get a full pic of this bad dude.

mrblack.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Estelle

Wow, that IS Nice..now that’s more than a mere drawing, that’s ART.. I’d definitely make that bad boy a center piece on my wall. Excellent work. What medium is that btw..? What’s its dimensions? That would be the sh%T on a large canvas
~Etselle

Moloch1

This came to me the other night when I was watching a show that featured the coconut crab. About as big and nasty as an arthropod gets on land. So given what the filmmakers have said about the mouthparts I came up with this using zbrush and corel painter.
81345314.png