MPC Snowspeeder Decals

SGluedMyFingers

Does anyone have a sheet of the old MPC snowspeeder decals that they can spare (for a reasonable price, of course) OR does anyone mind emailing me a hi-res scan of that decal sheet. I have two of the new AMT repops and they don't have the complete decal sheet - bummer.

Thanks for any help!

Just gonna say, yeah, bummer they weren't included. I have no idea how accurate they were, but looked cool as the proverbial heck, and then not included? You kiddin' me? A few years ago, I built one of the AMT kits and custom "built" those markings with random bits of other decals.

On the same note, does anyone know how accurate those markings are?
Mike Todd

snow speeder decals 2.jpgcouldn't load them at a higher resolution sorry. I forgot I had these.

Attachments

• snow speeder decals.jpg
    snow speeder decals.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 360
Huh, those are labeled reasonably well.... Usually they just give you numbers and a diagram.

They seem pretty accurate for the time period. They're not made up. Attached are some pics of the real miniatures. The decals appear to be based on the gray speeder and not the orange speeder.

-MJ

Attachments

• kg_expo_snowspeeder_orange-005.jpg
    kg_expo_snowspeeder_orange-005.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 620
  • kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-027.jpg
    kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-027.jpg
    649.6 KB · Views: 232
  • kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-029.jpg
    kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-029.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 275
  • kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-045.jpg
    kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-045.jpg
    700.1 KB · Views: 186
  • kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-069.jpg
    kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-069.jpg
    737.5 KB · Views: 151
  • kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-071.jpg
    kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-071.jpg
    700.8 KB · Views: 197
  • kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-124.jpg
    kg_lfa_snowspeeder_grey-124.jpg
    660.6 KB · Views: 510
Dedalus5550: The re-pops only have the yellow/red warning symbols. Yeah, bummer.

flimsy: Thanks for those! The will do if they must. If you have a higher res scan, maybe you could email them to me? cliffxiv@yahoo.com

Mike J.: What throws me is the black writing. It looks red on both to me. But I'm pretty color blind. I certainly think the model will look awfully bare with just what was provided.

Thanks for the responses, guys!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back