movie Thor's Mjolnir

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BlindSquirrel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been building the new hammer on and off between other projects. I've gotten to the point where I was about to complete the head by glueing on the round cap piece and realized I don't have any reference for the proper orientation of the runes. Does anyone have caps or reference for this?

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kal

Like the build. I am trying my own as well. But am pep'n it. Just about to bondo it all up. Feel free to add more pics, I am love'n this

BlindSquirrel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The hammer is a 3/4" MDF hollow box but it still has some decent heft. The runes are all laser cut...the ends were cast in resin from one laser engraved original.