Most Anticipated Movies of 2013

What is your most anticipated movie of 2013?

• Total voters
I was amazed that when they showd the commercials for "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" and "Olympus has Fallen" how much I could not tell the two movies apart. I was hoping that someone would come up with a mock trailer for "G.I. Joe: Olympus has Fallen." I would imagine the script would go something like this...

"The safety of the President is our prime concern"
"What if the President...isn't the president?"
"Drive it like you stole it."
Military plane chops off the top of the Washington Monument with its wing.
"Reporting for Duty!"
"Open the gates of Hell."
"You need a new catch phrase."

I can't wait for the Ender's Game movie, that book was amazing, so I hope the movie can live up to it. I'm also excited for the new Riddick movie, I've been a huge fan of that franchise ever since Pitch Black came out, so this has been a long wait.

I am looking forward to Ender's Game the most since I read the book series. I won't get my hopes up though, I'm one of those people who always complains that "the book was WAAAAY better" after watching the movie :)

With the big summer movies on the horizon, I decided to list down the top votes.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to participate in this poll by voting for their most anticipated movie of 2013. The current final votes are as follows.

1. Man of Steel - 46

2. Iron Man 3 - 39

3. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - 38

4. Star Trek Into Darkness - 34

5. Pacific Rim - 13

6. Evil Dead - 10

7. Ender's Game - 9

8. Elysium - 7

9. Riddick - 7

10. Jurassic Park 3D - 6

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back