'Morley' Cigarette Pack Props from the Original Maker - MAY 2022 PRE-ORDER

The current Morley group order is in production now.

Link for next group order for August:

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for these to be shipped. It seems that EHP is waiting to ship them along with another different item that I ordered at the same time. I sent them a message asking to split the order and ship the Morleys separately, but did not get a reply to that yet. I will post an update here as soon as I receive a shipping notification.

Shipping update. I still have not received the Morley order yet. FedEx is taking their time delivering it, but it should be here tomorrow. FedEx almost always delivers after 2PM here, so I will be getting everything ready late tomorrow evening and shipping the orders out first thing Thursday morning.

Shipping update. FedEx has sent me a message that the package delivery is rescheduled for tomorrow. Has anyone else been having problems with them lately? This package has been sitting in Kennesaw, Georgia for 2 days now. Unfortunately, this will push back the shipping date by one more day.

FedEx Update July 13.jpg

Morleys have arrived. I will work on getting all of the orders ready to ship out over the next couple of days.

First half of the Morley orders have shipped. The rest will go out no later than tomorrow morning. Because of an unexpected family emergency, I have not been able to get everything sent out as quickly as I had originally planned.

Got my Morley pack today. These came out perfect! Thanks so much for arranging all this. Great job on packaging, too!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back