'Morley' Cigarette Pack Props from the Original Maker - Available Now

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ed-209

Sr Member
Hi Db537, Not sure what you mean? I would like 1 pack like you see in the photo. ==Ed

Attachments

• Morley.jpg
    Morley.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 14

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Db537, Not sure what you mean? I would like 1 pack like you see in the photo. ==Ed

Thanks. I've mostly been offering these as just the outer labels to cut out some of the higher cost of EHP adding them to a real pack.
But it would still be ok to get them complete with the herbals if you would rather do that.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The current August order is now in production, with an estimated ship date sometime in September.
For anyone who missed this one, I also have a new listing for a few extra boxes which will be available as soon as the current orders are shipped out.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I received the invoice from EHP on Wednesday, so they should have the Morley order ready to ship to me very soon.

ed-209 , I have posted a custom Etsy listing for the vintage style blue pack that you requested. I will message you with the order link.

Also, I will have 8 extra boxes that I added to this order, and those will be available and ready to ship at the same time as the rest of the Morley group order this month. Here is the order link for those:

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.