'Morley' Cigarette Pack Props from the Original Maker - Available Now

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How and when can I send you payment? --Ed
I ordered 2 of the 1960s style Morley packs to use for reference photos in my listings.
When I receive those later this month, I will add a pre-order on Etsy for all of the older variants.

ed-209

Sr Member
I ordered 2 of the 1960s style Morley packs to use for reference photos in my listings.
When I receive those later this month, I will add a pre-order on Etsy for all of the older variants.
Great! I'll be looking forward to getting that! --Ed

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
11 of the X-Files type red boxes are still available for pre-order.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update on shipping for the X-Files Morley boxes. Those should be here and ready to ship out on Monday, March 15.
At that time I will also have 10 of the same style Morley hard pack boxes available with herbal cigarettes.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Morley pack order has arrived from EHP. Etsy orders will ship starting Monday.
157960155_483194106380169_2785806627860656312_n.jpg

159300022_3549015605224252_5939836502851750088_n.jpg

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Current orders will ship in the morning, and you should receive tracking info later tonight.

I still have some packs available, both empty, and with herbal cigarettes, at the links listed above in posts #28 and #31.