'Morley' Cigarette Pack Props from the Original Maker - Available Now

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How and when can I send you payment? --Ed
I ordered 2 of the 1960s style Morley packs to use for reference photos in my listings.
When I receive those later this month, I will add a pre-order on Etsy for all of the older variants.

ed-209

Sr Member
I ordered 2 of the 1960s style Morley packs to use for reference photos in my listings.
When I receive those later this month, I will add a pre-order on Etsy for all of the older variants.
Great! I'll be looking forward to getting that! --Ed

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update on shipping for the X-Files Morley boxes. Those should be here and ready to ship out on Monday, March 15.
At that time I will also have 10 of the same style Morley hard pack boxes available with herbal cigarettes.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Morley pack order has arrived from EHP. Etsy orders will ship starting Monday.
157960155_483194106380169_2785806627860656312_n.jpg

159300022_3549015605224252_5939836502851750088_n.jpg

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Current orders will ship in the morning, and you should receive tracking info later tonight.

I still have some packs available, both empty, and with herbal cigarettes, at the links listed above in posts #28 and #31.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I still have a few of the red X-Files type empty boxes available.

Let me know if you want the one with herbal cigarettes. I will have to make a custom listing for you.

ed-209 , Blue packs and other 1960s style Morley packs will be included in my June order from EHP.

MAY 26, 2021 EDIT: The X-Files type red boxes are SOLD OUT for now, but the listing is still available as an AUGUST pre-order.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I will be placing the next order with EHP within the next 48 hours.

Anyone interested in the older style Morley labels, (top 4 items pictured in the first post, no pack
included) or any of the alternate style Morley boxes, please let me know by messaging here.

The regular X-Files style boxes are available through the Etsy link above as a pre-order item.

The older style packs such as the blue label will only include the label, so you will have to add them to your own pack,
but I will provide the info for the herbals for filler if anyone needs it. These will include the blue label piece for the top.

ed-209 I will be sure to pick up a couple of the blue labels for you in case you miss this post.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.