Morgan's Staff (The Walking Dead)

BRAZOS click on my link they are located in Waco Texas.

I ordered mine in 58 length with the red stain they shipped the same day.

Nice catch as it IS one of theirs used.

DUH...:facepalm

Spellcheck in my brain went down.

Thanks, Apollo.:thumbsup

No worries! :lol

I also ordered a nylon case very impressed with the quality.

Did you get the tag saying who made your stick?

No worries! :lol

I also ordered a nylon case very impressed with the quality.

Did you get the tag saying who made your stick?

I got the tag that looked weathered & told the name & brief history of the company. That's how I contacted them, from the info on the tag.

I've thought of dropping an email to Stephen Ho to ask about the training he put them through, since the actor that played Eastman said the he only had 5 days to learn everything before shooting began. By comparison, Lennie James has been working since August of 2014.

Hmm on my stick threaded on the leather lace was a leather Bravos Walking Sticks tag and a Tag describing the Company as well as the characteristics of Oak.

On the back was who crafted my Stick.

Very impressed with this Company

Mine came in Friday. I've been away since Friday morning with the military. I can't wait to go home tomorrow night and open it. I'll post pictures.

So I broke down and bought one on eBay. 32.50 shipped! Will look great in my Walking Dead collection.

So FINALLY...
Here's pics of mine-

IMG_20151107_221037982.jpg

IMG_20151107_221018270.jpg

IMG_20151107_220836575.jpg

IMG_20151107_220851764.jpg

IMG_20151107_220927861.jpg

Here's the end with the rubber foot removed.

IMG_20151107_221004163.jpg

A bit blurry, but you can see the grain of the red oak.

IMG_20151107_221052656.jpg

IMG_20151107_221209304.jpg

As I said before, I took a bit of sandpaper to mine down to the wood in areas, just for a bit of wear.

If anyone would like better pictures, or any particular part, just let me know.

To you that have got one, can you see the flatness of the top & the taper of this stick on the show? Cause I don't.:confused

Last edited:
Opened mine today when I got home. Overall im impressed. The lanyard was brown with a light brown stripe instead of black like in the show. Im going to email them to see if they can send me a black one. Finish is nice and its very lightweight.

IMG_6841.JPG

IMG_6840.JPG

IMG_6843.JPG

IMG_6845.JPG

IMG_6848.JPG

FINALLY someone has ordered the book which is what Eastman gave Morgan to read! :lol

"Ultimately, you must forget about Technique. The further you progress, the fewer teachings there are.

The Great Path is really No Path

I think it's the right one.

FINALLY someone has ordered the book which is what Eastman gave Morgan to read! :lol

"Ultimately, you must forget about Technique. The further you progress, the fewer teachings there are.

The Great Path is really No Path

I've had it, but the Kindle edition. I'm disabled due to vision issues & that's the only way I can read print, is in negative colors.
White letters on a black background.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back