More on that Trek apartment

NICE site. Better then the old one. I still don't see a bed though. Seems a little cramped, but cool none the less. I wonder how dorky it looks with real world items lying around. I'd love to have a home all sci-fi'ed up like that. But I'd want mine to look more like the ship in Alien.

While you can see lots of Star Trek designed stuff, it looks way too over done. I think it would look more like a Star Trek locale if he had toned it down a little bit.

That's funny- I read it as "Moron that Trek apartment". :lol

Cool idea, but it would be a nightmare keeping it uncluttered- so it retains that sci fi feel. I have trouble keeping MY junk from piling up.

That's the guy who bankrupted himself doing this (yes, he filed.), and tried to sell the place and had no takers.

So his plan for enticing a buyer? Re-do the place, this time like the USS Voyager.

:confused

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Treadwell @ Apr 26 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1233832[/snapback]</div>
So his plan for enticing a buyer? Re-do the place, this time like the USS Voyager.

:confused
[/b]

Yeah. Talk about making a wrong move. :lol :lol :lol

"Well, I really wasn't interested in the apartment when it looked like one Trek spaceship. Now that it looks like the sets of that spaceship after they were redressed to look like another spaceship that had slightly different decor, I'll give ya a million pounds for it.."

Guy needs help.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back