Unlimited Run More new display stands available..many subjects..updates 4/29

Re: More new display stands available..many subjects..updates 8/21.

MJF is correct, the 4 tier is for the mini sabers..though we do have a triple one..didnt really want to push it with a 4 tier on the full size ones,not knowing how heavy the hilts are, and adding a fourth might cause it to fall backwards if theyre too heavy.

Is there by any chance possible for you to make the stands for the Han blaster (ANH) more MR like (see attached).
Thanks

image.jpeg

im looking for the actual stands for a E11 blaster so not the base but that actual 2 little acrylic pieces that hold the blaster up. Im getting a custom whole acrylic case made form my pugman blaster but feel that the company making it dont know how to make the pieces to hold the blaster up thus would rather buy them from someone who knows what a E11 blaster is.

Last edited:

Is there by any chance possible for you to make the stands for the Han blaster (ANH) more MR like (see attached).
Thanks

sorry,dont make them exactly like that.

- - - Updated - - -

im looking for the actual stands for a E11 blaster so not the base but that actual 2 little acrylic pieces that hold the blaster up. Im getting a custom whole acrylic case made form my pugman blaster but feel that the company making it down know how to make the pieces to hold the blaster up thus would rather buy them from someone who knows what a E11 blaster is.
that would require that company to cut the holes in the base to fit our supports.

or they can just glue them right? thats how they initially wanted to do it when they were talking about making their own.

I always glue the stands when I make my cases, works really well.

or they can just glue them right? thats how they initially wanted to do it when they were talking about making their own.
I would have to say,if theyre going to make a case/stand for a customer they should know what theyre doing. sorry,not going to sell just the supports.

More new stands available...BSG ,Space 1999..& Star Wars..the Eagle Transporter is the 12" diecast model
2675.jpg2659.jpg2669.jpg2593.jpg2586.jpg

More displays are now available for:
BSG FiveSeven Blaster
Force Awakens SE-44C
Man From UNCLE p-38
COP 357 Derringer
Total Recall Beretta
2833.jpg2835.jpg2837.jpg2829.jpg2831.jpg2827.jpg2824.jpg

BTW: I love my Star Trek: The Original Series Communicator Stand. I''ve been waiting for someone to do a stand for the longest time.

Although you made it for the Diamond Select version, it also fits my Star Trek: The Experience version (which is also similar to the MR version).

Thanks again

TCSloan, are you still making stands? the TSHobbies.com website no longer has stands. Model airplanes, tanks and figurines.

Interested in a couple blaster stands if you are still making them. thanks.

Mike

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back