Unlimited Run More new display stands available..many subjects..updates 4/29

Re: More new display stands available..many subjects..updates 8/21.

Do you make custom display stands for other props? I have a stand I would like to have made for a prop I just finished (almost finished). Or are the ones pictured the only ones you'll be offering?

we do make custom stands, depends on what it is ,and if I can get accurate measurements.

Do you make tiered stands for full sized sabers too, or just the mini MR ones?

Bookmarking your store. They are just what I need down the road.

I just ordered a 1/15 scale BTTF DeLorean...might I ask , do you do black acrylic bases ???.........If So for future reasons....How large can you make a laser cut base sir ???

Do you make tiered stands for full sized sabers too, or just the mini MR ones?

Just the mini ones at the moment..I will be designing new ones to hold full size sabers..hopefully soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I just ordered a 1/15 scale BTTF DeLorean...might I ask , do you do black acrylic bases ???.........If So for future reasons....How large can you make a laser cut base sir ???

yes I offer black acrylic,its a little extra,which the option is on each item. I can cut up to about 45" x 32"

You sir are my hero....next month , I have a project , that I need to get you measurements on, for a Terminator Plasma rifle, I designed , on paper...its going to be 32 inches in length , and 10 inches wide of black arylic

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

yes I offer black acrylic,its a little extra,which the option is on each item. I can cut up to about 45" x 32"
Question though , my design , will it be replicated , or can I consider this my prototype......??? The last time I designed something....it got sold to everyone by who originally cut it, and never let me know , his intentions...I am really wanting this to be a one-off piece, because of my ideas ??? Thanks

depends on if you actually design it. if you send me a file thats ready to cut,then no,I wont resell it.

IMG_1489.JPGIMG_1488.JPGIMG_1490.JPGHey TS,
I just received an empty box. It was the triangular priority mailer and it was half full of peanuts and nothing else. Sending you a PM.

Last edited:

Sorry this happened Cameron, guess you caught me..I send out just peanuts.... really? and yes, it was tapped on the side...I cannot be in control of how or what the post office does with the packages...as per my PM, I will take care of your order..no need to post insinuating posts before even contact me.

Sorry this happened Cameron, guess you caught me..I send out just peanuts.... really? and yes, it was tapped on the side...I cannot be in control of how or what the post office does with the packages...as per my PM, I will take care of your order..no need to post insinuating posts before even contact me.

This is none of my business but I didn't read anything to suggest that Cameron was implying you cheated him. I believe he was just stating facts about the condition and appearance when it arrived.

However out of general courtesy, I think it would have been best to notify TCS in private such as a pm or email rather than airing issues in public.

TC,
As per our personal emails to each other I am not accusing you of anything just informing you and I didn't think of any other way to show you some pics. Go easy...your reading a bit much into this however in retrospect I can see how the post in this thread may appear accusatory. No harm meant.

Just received my custom made stands for a Fallout prop that I made. I have to say, I am very, very happy with these stands. They are exactly what I was hoping for.

STAND 2.jpg

TCSloan is awesome! His stands are top notch. He made the stands fit perfectly to the prop. Great prices. The logo etching is phenomenal. I'm really satisfied with these, and would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks again good sir! :thumbsup

Will your Star Trek Phaser stands work with other brands of Phasers such as the Wand Company Phaser Remote or even an MR Phaser?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back