Announcement More minor changes.

where's Mr. Green
icon_mrgreen.gif
? I liked his grin
no1.gif
and the IPB Smileys

Just for you, here's a quick Mr. Green I made in line with the current emoticon styling. It's not perfect, but at least it matches now.

greensmileyBase_zps5aee561e.png

And as for the JY, a slowdown actually sounds nice. I have absolutely no clue what that means (Whether update posts and bumps will be a thing of the past or what) but due to the sheer size of the site it feels necessary, so I can't wait.

-Nick

Any idea when we'll see the junkyard changes or does that happen with the major, full-meal-deal switch?

-Rylo

Any idea when we'll see the junkyard changes or does that happen with the major, full-meal-deal switch?

-Rylo
Those changes will take place after the the vB3->vB4 software update... we will need to let a bit of the dust settle after the update, but hopefully not too long after.

Those changes will take place after the the vB3->vB4 software update... we will need to let a bit of the dust settle after the update, but hopefully not too long after.

-Rylo

Not any more. Sonic Screwdriver threads just get people banned at this point.

Multi quote don't work no more.

dag nabbit.

Chris
Works okay for me. :)

All future Junkyard transactions will be in RPF Bucks that have the Wampug on one side and Art's mansion on the other. :D :lol

I never could figure out how to use that feature, so I just do it manually. *shrug*

It used to be click the multi quote thing under the person's post, and then click "go advanced" on the bottom of the page.

Now.. I honestly can't remember but I think it's click multi quote on all the stuff you wanna quote and then click quote on the last one.

It's rare that I use it though, so i don't mind it so much.

HEY ART, WHY WE GOT 2 ICONS OF THE SAME SMILIES FOR UNSURE AND CONFUSED? HUH? YA MIGHT SAY I AM :unsure OR :confused ABOUT IT. HAH!

Chris

You click the multi-quote button on each post you want to quote, then click the quote button on any one of the selected posts. It doesn't have to be the last one.

And I have to ask, is the new board going to be compatible with IE 8? I work for the government and upgrading browsers takes forever and I cannot do it on my own machine. I'm just curious if I'm going to end up losing the ability to visit the site during the day, when I do most of my reading while on breaks.

We will do our best to ensure as much compatibility as possible. I can't promise you IE8 compatibility, but we will test it and make an effort to make it compatible. I know for a fact it will not be compatible with IE6 and we will be making NO effort to ensure compatibility there.

I understand. Compatibility is can be a pain. I just wanted to know what to expect. Hopefully they will upgrade out browsers soon, but you know how government work goes. They have to verify security, blah blah blah.

I understand. Compatibility is can be a pain. I just wanted to know what to expect. Hopefully they will upgrade out browsers soon, but you know how government work goes. They have to verify security, blah blah blah.

Which I think is hilarious considering they use Internet Explorer...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back