Moebius Battlestar Galactica. The old one!

Glad you haven't assumed room temperature!

Come on Mr. edge. We been pal-in around since I started this thing. You'da been the first one I woulda told if that hadda happened.

Ok, I wasn't gonna come back and start tellin' some lie about fallin' off the earth, but here's the truth...

I was outside a couple nights after that last post and this blue light came down, sucked me up and I was adducted...? abuckted...? tooken by aliens. Ok, I said it. See. Y'all instantly think I'm fibbing.

Well... that was a lie.

The light was definitely green.

Rob.

Ok, not one of y'all even ASKED if I was kidnapped, locked up, dead or nothin'. Stop posting modeling stuff on a modeling forum and I'm just forgot about? I hope y'all are all happy with yourselves.

:rolleyes:

Rob.
Hey, has anyone heard from that eagle person?

I hope he hasn't been kidnapped, or locked up or nuthin

...and now for some surgical gloves filled with butterscotch pudding dropped off a 5 story tower.

I guess you were too small, because they had to throw you back.

So where's are update on the big G?

Update? Ain't no updates yet, this was just a shot over the bow that there could possibly be an update. Stop rushin' me.

Hey, has anyone heard from that eagle person?

I hope he hasn't been kidnapped, or locked up or nuthin

...and now for some surgical gloves filled with butterscotch pudding dropped off a 5 story tower.

There we go. See, that didn't hurt. All I needed was somebody that attempted some care and some puddin'. Everything is better with puddin'.

Rob.

I guess you were too small, because they had to throw you back.

Too small? I dimmed the lights on that thing tryin' to pick my big ass up. They finally gave up with the beam and just dropped down to where I was. The alien standing at the hatch said, DUDE????? Told me I was gonna be charged if I broke something... Yada, yada, yada. Same threats every time.

Rob.

Lieutenant_Starbuck_Promo_34.jpg

Mr. Eagle-1 ... Starbuck and I are eagerly awaiting an update of your preciously excellent work in progress Battlestar Galactica, if you have the time :)

Chaïm

Mr. Eagle-1 ... Starbuck and I are eagerly awaiting an update of your preciously excellent work in progress Battlestar Galactica, if you have the time :)

Chaïm

Yes sir Mr. Sym-Cha, please forgive me. Let Starbuck know, I am too! I've been updating my little Moebius Viper and am close enough now that I don't wanna stop, ya' know? I will be back on this one though. Done too much to it to shelve it now.

Rob.

Just asking... had you seen any of the Flames of War and Battlefront mini armor kits? Roughly 1/100 scale. I've gotten a few that should help me to finish up my Space Academy build:

Attachments

• IMG_3271.JPG
    IMG_3271.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3270.JPG
    IMG_3270.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3277.JPG
    IMG_3277.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 29

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back