Models&Prop or ditutto on eBay... WARNING! False identity!

Wanted to update I did receive my items today, was in shipping for over 4 weeks with some missing paperwork and custom issues but wanted to update I did receive, one item had a couple breaks but packing was good I blame it more in the 4 weeks in shipping

Wanted to update I did receive my items today, was in shipping for over 4 weeks with some missing paperwork and custom issues but wanted to update I did receive, one item had a couple breaks but packing was good I blame it more in the 4 weeks in shipping
As I already said, you are a "lucky man". When people write in this thread and said that have no communication with formiche, you never received the items he presumably shipped etc.. you will surely receive the items. As I explained before, formiche is a member of this forum and when somebody posts here in this section, formiche receives an alert. If you want really help people that will buy from him, advise them that in case of troubles they can post a complaint in this forum/section. Do you really think that the parcel had troubles with papers?? I ship all around the world by UPS in 2 business days.. never had "papers problems".. my mind suggests me that you are an allegorical figure like "pinocchio". If you know Pinocchio's stories you know that he buried coins thinking a tree grew full of coins. You are very lucky, you had your Christmas tree full of recasted props!

Enjoy them!

Resurrecting this thread. My buddy ordered one of Michele's Blade Runner 2049 blasters. Video sorta says it all. I cross posted this to FB already to the blade runner groups. This came wrapped in a paper towel and three thin layers of bubble wrap, for some inexplicable reason floating above the perfectly padded foam-lined wooden box (which was shipped underneath it in a larger cardboard shipping box). You can see the breaks in the video. Part of this is poor construction. The thing weighs a TON--like, more than any real firearm every would--but the bulk of the weight is in the barrel, all attached to a much more lightweight resin handle with no metal parts in it. Without proper reinforcement points, this thing breaking was a matter of if, not when, packing aside.
Email replies were spotty. We were both familiar with some of the rumblings about this shop but not the full extent of issues. My buddy expressed concerns in advance about some people receiving theirs with rust, issues, etc, but Michele reassured them that they were building their blaster from scratch, going so far as to say they were even painting a brand new handle! Naturally my friend asked to see photos of this brand new handle and the blaster before it shipped. He also asked if the handle pattern could be updated since Michele was painting a new handle anyway. He was told he'd receive photos...nothing...nothing...then the blaster just ships. No photos. My friend asks what's going on, can he please get the photos to confirm...radio silence. The handle pattern's still inaccurate, of course. There's rust above the handle. The whole blaster leaves his hands black from handling it (Michele insists that's "gun oil"), but at least it ships with a 9 volt battery preinstalled in the handle...one that's dead on arrival.
My buddy emails Michele with the issues. Instant reply, he'll replace it for free, my friend can keep the defect one, he'll even update the handle pattern. Supposed to hear from his supplier on the new handle material on Monday. Email Monday asking, no reply. Email Tuesday, no reply. We find another customer's post about how they've been waiting 2 years on a replacement. My friend sends one last email saying he hopes this doesn't have to be a paypal dispute...radio silence. Naturally he files a paypal claim.
Wow! He gets an email right back after that. An angry one, with Michele asking why after he said he'd get a replacement did he involve paypal...even though my friend literally told him in his last email that's where this was going. Michele asks him to cancel the claim. My friend politely explains that if he does, there's no guarantee he'll receive any replacement, and others have had issues. My friend asks what Michele wants to do here, and he even explains that if paypal refunds him, he's still ok doing the honorable thing and paying again for the replacement blaster. More radio silence for a couple days. My friend follows up again. Now Michele wants the damaged blaster back after he said my friend could keep it. Sure, why not.
I'll update this post when/if the as-promised UPS return label is sent.

Attachments

• 20220325_165956.mp4
    31 MB
Just to reitterate a small detail which may confuse some readers;

The maker of the fantastic Sidkit World-Con blaster is Michele Possanza and he's a great guy who produces top work and has the great customer service.

The maker of the Model&Prop blaster is Michele Fornasiero and he's a recaster of Sidkits and other people's work. His products are shoddy and his customer service is crap! Fornasiero also tries to pass himself off as the other Michele sometimes so be warned.

Does Michele Possanza/sidkit offer Blade Runner 2049 K blasters? I'm asking because as I understood it, Fornasiero's first K blaster was a recast of PewPewProps, at least from what the FB posts seem to indicate. We'd much rather support the original artists if getting an officer k blaster from sidkit is possible.

This is a touchy subject as it opens old wounds here on the RPF. There is a long history that involves a banned member and areas we may not want to discuss.

Resurrecting this thread. My buddy ordered one of Michele's Blade Runner 2049 blasters. Video sorta says it all. I cross posted this to FB already to the blade runner groups. This came wrapped in a paper towel and three thin layers of bubble wrap, for some inexplicable reason floating above the perfectly padded foam-lined wooden box (which was shipped underneath it in a larger cardboard shipping box). You can see the breaks in the video. Part of this is poor construction. The thing weighs a TON--like, more than any real firearm every would--but the bulk of the weight is in the barrel, all attached to a much more lightweight resin handle with no metal parts in it. Without proper reinforcement points, this thing breaking was a matter of if, not when, packing aside.
Email replies were spotty. We were both familiar with some of the rumblings about this shop but not the full extent of issues. My buddy expressed concerns in advance about some people receiving theirs with rust, issues, etc, but Michele reassured them that they were building their blaster from scratch, going so far as to say they were even painting a brand new handle! Naturally my friend asked to see photos of this brand new handle and the blaster before it shipped. He also asked if the handle pattern could be updated since Michele was painting a new handle anyway. He was told he'd receive photos...nothing...nothing...then the blaster just ships. No photos. My friend asks what's going on, can he please get the photos to confirm...radio silence. The handle pattern's still inaccurate, of course. There's rust above the handle. The whole blaster leaves his hands black from handling it (Michele insists that's "gun oil"), but at least it ships with a 9 volt battery preinstalled in the handle...one that's dead on arrival.
My buddy emails Michele with the issues. Instant reply, he'll replace it for free, my friend can keep the defect one, he'll even update the handle pattern. Supposed to hear from his supplier on the new handle material on Monday. Email Monday asking, no reply. Email Tuesday, no reply. We find another customer's post about how they've been waiting 2 years on a replacement. My friend sends one last email saying he hopes this doesn't have to be a paypal dispute...radio silence. Naturally he files a paypal claim.
Wow! He gets an email right back after that. An angry one, with Michele asking why after he said he'd get a replacement did he involve paypal...even though my friend literally told him in his last email that's where this was going. Michele asks him to cancel the claim. My friend politely explains that if he does, there's no guarantee he'll receive any replacement, and others have had issues. My friend asks what Michele wants to do here, and he even explains that if paypal refunds him, he's still ok doing the honorable thing and paying again for the replacement blaster. More radio silence for a couple days. My friend follows up again. Now Michele wants the damaged blaster back after he said my friend could keep it. Sure, why not.
I'll update this post when/if the as-promised UPS return label is sent.
A little JB weld would fix that up. YIKES thanks for the warning

Aside from the break in shipping, it looks great, its one of the cleanest detailed, nicest K blasters I've ever seen, matter of fact its the ONLY completed all metal K blaster I've ever seen available for sale, anywhere, ever.

I was prepaid 100% on a run for a metal K blaster for 2 years, and the run went belly up and everyone got refunded, then I got in on another run for a metal K blaster and I put 50% down, of $750 and that run has been mostly stalled for the past 4 years and no one has received a blaster yet.

Where could a guy buy an SIDKIT like that?

Last edited:
Sidkit only offers a resin cast from a screen used stunt K blaster. Nothing in metal.
Oh, so it was (re)casted from a screen used stunt version? I told Michele Possanza I would be the first in line if he started offering metal props again. He was on Esty for a while but I don't see SIDkits for sale anywhere now.

I don't know why anyone would bother contacting Coyle. That guy is as useful as a fart in a pickle jar. All he does is moan about everyone else.
There is a genuine Sidkit available at the moment...
That link is The real AtimeSidkit (not the fake Model&Props one whose name is also Michele) he’s also a member here so you can pm him about it.
Thanks for the reply, man. Unfortunately, the seller and Michele I'm referring to is Michele Possanza (AtimeSidkit); Siderio of Sidkit's former partner who still makes blasters from time to time. I hate this, in every way, and am just at a loss as to what can be done about it.

Dear sir, I think you are crazy! I have never stolen money from my clients/friends. I am not involved with (Formiche design or ditutto or models&props) and it is not my partner, the only partner I had on rpf for threads or sales was sarednab who almost all people know very well on this forum. It would be best if you read all the posts starting from the first page. I really think you need to use your words with knowledgeably.

Best regards.

So "Michele Possanza (AtimeSidkit)" is a fraud and ripped you off?
Thanks for the warning. Good to know.
So "Michele Possanza (AtimeSidkit)" is a fraud and ripped you off?
Thanks for the warning. Good to know.
Hey man. Thankfully, after a few more months of waiting (just trying to be completely transparent with everyone here, and nothing more) I was contacted by Michele and was shipped a blaster. I had to wait a while until he had some other orders that needed parts fabricated for them for my parts to be cast, but afterwards he did ship me the blaster as soon as he did some rough clean-up on the pieces. Because of some other life issues I've been dealing with, i'm still working on the blaster now. But I can say I'm extremely happy with what I received, and am still stoked to have a Sidkit to go along with my Tomen. The cast looks good, and it's a heavy chunk of a blaster. Getting ready to add a custom aluminum barrel to the build very soon; just working on getting the bevel on it right.

Thanks for the reply, man. Unfortunately, the seller and Michele I'm referring to is Michele Possanza (AtimeSidkit); Siderio of Sidkit's former partner who still makes blasters from time to time. I hate this, in every way, and am just at a loss as to what can be done about it.

Thanks for the reply, man. Unfortunately, the seller and Michele I'm referring to is Michele Possanza (AtimeSidkit); Siderio of Sidkit's former partner who still makes blasters from time to time. I hate this, in every way, and am just at a loss as to what can be done about a

Hey man. Thankfully, after a few more months of waiting (just trying to be completely transparent with everyone here, and nothing more) I was contacted by Michele and was shipped a blaster. I had to wait a while until he had some other orders that needed parts fabricated for them for my parts to be cast, but afterwards he did ship me the blaster as soon as he did some rough clean-up on the pieces. Because of some other life issues I've been dealing with, i'm still working on the blaster now. But I can say I'm extremely happy with what I received, and am still stoked to have a Sidkit to go along with my Tomen. The cast looks good, and it's a heavy chunk of a blaster. Getting ready to add a custom aluminum barrel to the build very soon; just working on getting the bevel on it right.

So, as I said, I never stole money to anybody..
all's well that ends well..

OK,

so this seems to be settled then and Michele Possanza (AtimeSidkit) is a good guy after all?
Is this the common consensus?

Is any1 besides Models § Props offering a K2049 Blaster in metal atm?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back