Modding a Ghostface mask with Plasti-Dip

DudeManGuy1019

Has anyone attempted using plastidip on shiny PVC?

I’m working on a ghostface cosplay and I’m pretty disappointed with mask options at the moment—I have a Scream 3 era EU, an Ultrawhite, and a latex Aliexpress special. I think they used 25th anniversary masks for the most recent film but those are hard to come by now.

Wearing the EU is out of the question, as it has sentimental value (and it’s quite yellowed), and while the Aliexpress mask is very close, it’s a bit flimsy.

The ultrawhite has a good sculpt and it’s the right weight, it’s just the shiny plastic and the paint job that ruin it. I figure I can plastidip it white, hand paint the black parts with acrylic paint, and then just reshroud it.

I used normal acrylic paint and liquid latex, mixed them well together and painted mine, the liquid latex helps keep the acrylic paint from cracking. Check Crypt keepers online, they'll be getting more 25th ones in, and aged masks from Scream 6 are already up for pre-order, I have two of those already ordered.

I used normal acrylic paint and liquid latex, mixed them well together and painted mine, the liquid latex helps keep the acrylic paint from cracking. Check Crypt keepers online, they'll be getting more 25th ones in, and aged masks from Scream 6 are already up for pre-order, I have two of those already ordered.
I pre ordered a 25th anniversary mask and robe, thanks for the heads up!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back