modding a cheap rubies bio

Andre de Jong

I was a little bit bored and i didn't like the bio deliverd with the rubies mask so i found some foamies and tried something.

not yet done!

picture155c.jpg.png

picture156d.jpg.png

My first idea was a Wolf bio and later i tried the Falconer :D :p

When it is finished will i post more pictures

I was a little bit bored and i didn't like the bio deliverd with the rubies mask so i found some foamies and tried something.

not yet done!

My first idea was a Wolf bio and later i tried the Falconer

When it is finished will i post more pictures

Nice. ;)

Are you also planning to reinforce the inside with something? (The thin weakness of that bio makes it very vulnerable to warping and losing its shape, especially when it's in hot weather.)

I was thinking of something similar with my Rubies bio, though I was considering using papier mache to alter its appearence. I'll post photos too as soon as I get around to doing it.

I like it!!! Im not sure if im going to repaint it or not (BIO) sometimes ill look at the original paint job on the bio and think "god that looks terrible" then other times (especially in pictures) Ill think " wow it definably looks metal lol. I'm so confused o_O
Does your lenses fog up on you? I first used car tint but they kept fogging up on me so I am just using mesh now.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back