Mistress Chief by TIMECON Progress

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AbbyDarkStar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Master Chief. How I love thee. I have a healthy (some say unhealthy obsession) with the game/character. When I got into costuming I had an artist design me a female version of Master Chief, which I dubbed, “Mistress Chief”

This costume has been my DREAM for over five years. Thanks to Timecon and his massively talented foam armor making skills, this dream has become a reality.

The armor/undersuit are my design, but the armor is ALL TIMECON. I bow before him!

Duct Tape Dummy of myself by Zendragon:

Arm

Arm/cod on dummy

Front of Cod:

Back piece

Front of armor

on the dummy

Side chest view

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Zendragon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am very excited for you. I know how much you have dreamed about this and it's looking amazing!

AbbyDarkStar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
HAH! Try to shoot me in the stomach! Mistress Cheif is so bad ass you won't get CLOSE enough :love:lol

Hfuy

That foam stuff looks pretty handy - I wonder how much of this you've done before. The seaming is particularly tidy, especially on the - eheh - compound curves, which of course are very tough to get right. Is this reasonably straightforward, or is it something that needs a lot of practise?

Sean Bradley

This outfit is the reason energy shields were invented. ;) Nice job Tim and Abby. I love where this costume is going! :D