Minnesota Prop Party - Sat. May 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I talked to Jobi-Wan (TK171) and we were thinking we should have a get-together in MN. Unfortunately he and I are both unable to host at the moment (he's got a HUGE remodeling project going and I'm moving in a month or so) ....so, anyone interested?

-Ss

GIT R DONE.

I'm game. Wife/kid and I are living with my parents for a few weeks with the remodling.. YIKES.. But will be nice when done.

Might be able to host in a month or two once we get all situated again.... but if anyone else is willing to play host, I'm game for sooner rather than later.

Dal?? :)

Or- maybe at MNFX?????????? getting nice out.. we could BBQ again..
(not trying to offer for you G, but you had brought it up before we could do another shindig there).

*Edit* less you all want to come down and help put in the dock and lift... I think I could make an exception and we could do it this weekend.. :lol

*Edit* less you all want to come down and help put in the dock and lift... I think I could make an exception and we could do it this weekend..

:lol

Yeeeaaah, I have this thing, with these other people.... :p

-Ss

Originally posted by Kal-ElofKrypton@Apr 6 2006, 12:38 PM
haha I'd come but I literally have a small collection.
[snapback]1221158[/snapback]​

small collection or none... doesn't matter. Come see what others have and meet new folks.. Always a good time.

Absolutely. I won't have alot to show either, most of my stuff is packed up....but it's ALWAYS a good time. :)

-Ss

Originally posted by ssdesigner@Apr 6 2006, 06:10 PM

:lol

Yeeeaaah, I have this thing, with these other people....  :p

-Ss
[snapback]1221139[/snapback]​

And thanks for remembering, Scott, I appreciate you insiting on helping me out. :lol Sorry, Jobi, but he just DEMANDED to help me ....

Color me there. Whenever it is. Whereever it is. Unless it's incovenient or something, heh, heh. April's pretty busy for me, but I'd probably show up anyway. I don't think I have much new stuff to bring, just my ever present crate of partially finished projects. Plus a thing or two....

And no, it doesn't matter if you don't have much or even anything to display. It's good to meet other prop freaks, brain storm, chew on a Dorito, partake of an occasional Mountain Dew or Adult Beverage..... :cheers

Obi-Bob

Originally posted by thuth@Apr 6 2006, 11:36 PM
I'm a newbie here, but I would probably come. Minneapolis?
[snapback]1221584[/snapback]​

More than likely :)

I'm in NE Minneapolis and the places we are thinking it "might" be are also in the Minneapolis area so yeah :)

-Ss

"I'm a newbie here, but I would probably come. Minneapolis?"

The more the merrier.

Anyone have Kev's new Cell number? I don't know if I have it, and don't know if he's still checking in on the board.

And where are some of the other kats we haven't seen in a while.

JAY? I know you're still reading the board.. seen a few posts recently...

Ed, would be good to have ya join us.

Jace... I figured you'd be up for it. Was actually talking more about the fools reading the boards we haven't seen in person in quite a while. I was actually seeing about the other Jay.. as in Lawja. I coulda sworn I saw a recent post.

but again, Bigger the turn out- the better. All welcome.

Talked to Bob (He posted anyways).. but we were thinking May would work out better. A lot of stuff going on this month.

Any suggestions on Dates?

Anyone heard from Kevin?

Originally posted by Paradox@Apr 10 2006, 09:03 AM
Wow, I might actually be able to make this one.  Put me down as a "hellz-yeah."

-G
[snapback]1223649[/snapback]​

Sweeet. :D

-Ss

Um... does anyone want to throw out some dates for this thing??

I'm leaning somewhere in the second to thrid week of May right now.. Lot of house projects going on still....
But open to suggestions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back