Minnesota Prop Party - Sat. May 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK171 @ Apr 18 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]1228388[/snapback]</div>
Um... does anyone want to throw out some dates for this thing??

I'm leaning somewhere in the second to thrid week of May right now.. Lot of house projects going on still....
But open to suggestions....
[/b]

I'd be open for that 3rd week in May, has anyone heard from Gordon....or someone that might be able to host?

-Ss

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ssdesigner @ Apr 19 2006, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1229082[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK171 @ Apr 18 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]1228388[/snapback]
Um... does anyone want to throw out some dates for this thing??

I'm leaning somewhere in the second to thrid week of May right now.. Lot of house projects going on still....
But open to suggestions....
[/b]

I'd be open for that 3rd week in May, has anyone heard from Gordon....or someone that might be able to host?

-Ss
[/b][/quote]Hey all, I would be up for a get together sometime next month :love I don't have the space to host the gig but I am up for the travel considering that I still don't have a car :cry
-Kevin

Kevin. hey bro.. you live. :D

Sounds good. We'll have to figure out the spot still.

or

If all goes as planned with our remodel, and we think mid May works for the date.. we could probably host at our place again (should be done with remodel next week or so). Have Jacks 1st B-day party in the first part of May, but after that, should be open for a party out on the lake.

Water should be warm enough to ski/wakeboard/kneeboard/tube if we want to. least hang on the deck/water.

Sounds good Jobi. They are finishing up the siding on my place this week so my place will go on the market SOON. When I get all settled in the next one can be at my new pad :)

-Ss

Bumparoo.

Any others interested? Can anyone else host this go?

Dates???? shoot out some dates that work for you.

I'm out for this weekend (May 5-7th) as it's Jack's 1st B-day on Wed and we are having his party on Sunday. I'm also out for the weekend of May 11th-14th (Hockey Tournament-Thurs thru Sat & Mothers day on Sun).

Anything else in May should be ok with me. Any other idea/suggestions?? If we have to push into June, that works too.. Just not the weekend of the 24th (Val's 30th B-day)

I might be interested in this. Noob over here, but I've been on TDH for years. I have my ESB Fett more or less finnished that I could bring along. Guess it depends on the date. Pretty booked until June.
damian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedi Lawja @ May 1 2006, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1236731[/snapback]</div>
Where abouts might this be held? I'm interested but I might need a ride..

Jay
[/b]

I was thinking a Condo/apartment.. um, somewhere right in the neighborhood of downtown mpls.. kinda close to loring park... within walking distance from your place.. or heck..let's just call it YOUR PLACE? (unless you've moved since the last meeting you were at). :)

I Don't know..where/when/time/date.

Throw out some ideas so we can plan it. (kinda what this topic is for, right now)

Well, no one here knows me, because I am new, but if Saturday, May 20 would work, I might be able to host a prop party.

I have a very large office space in the warehouse district, just off Washington, over by the Monte Carlo and Deja Vu. Parking is available in the back.

I can't commit just yet, but I was wondering if this sounds acceptable, and how many bodies might show up.

That sounds great, Thuth. I'd gladly host it - if I had the space. A studio apartment wouldn't make for a very comfortable party. Alas.

Jay

Sounds good Thuth. I'll check my work schedule (amoungst other schedules) and see if that works. Definitely appreciate the offer to host.. :)

-Ss

I am thinking mid-afternoon or early evening on Saturday.

I'll have beer, and we can take up a collection to order pizza & subs.

Any thoughts?

Suprisingly the 20th works for me actually. I work both the Sat. before and after the 20th, so I'd be up for it if you all would. LMK.

-Ss

**Moderators: Please make this a "stuck" thread.**

Okay, then. Let's cement this.

MINNESOTA PROP PARTY
Saturday, May 20
5:00PM to 9:00PM
212 Third Avenue North, #295
Minneapolis, MN

• Bring your cool props.

• Beer & some hard and soft drinks will be provided, but bring what you want.

• We will take up a collection for pizza if enough are interested, otherwise there are lots of bars & restaurants in the area.

• Please RSVP to my PM Inbox (Tony "thuth" Huth).

NOTICE: If we can't get folks to confirm, I reserve the right to cancel with 24 hrs. notice.

Here is the list of confirmed attendees:

1. thuth (Tony)
2. MaxPlague (Jason)

Thuth,

It would probably be best if you started a new thread with the specifics of the party and your confirmation list in the first post. That way you will be able to manage (edit) the thread better as the date gets closer, and interested parties won't have to search the thread for the date, times, etc. Then I can close this thread and all updates will be in the new "stuck" thread.

How does that sound? :) LMK, please.

Lonnie

Here is the list of confirmed attendees:

1. thuth (Tony)
2. MaxPlague (Jason)
8.[/b]

Bump.

C'mon fellas, get up on this sign up list.

I hope to see all you's guys there the 20th :) :) :)

-Ss

I shall be there baring unforseen disaster. :) See you there. (I just realized there's several new Minnesota Prop'ers here. Nice to see our numbers are growing. Today the RPF. Tomorrow the Universe. (One worn out over-crowded planet just ain't enough any more.) :D

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back