MILLENNIUM FALCON 1:6 SCALE

I'm not good at sizing and math in general....so what would a 12 mile long Super Star Destroyer at 1/6 scale be at?
That should still be the next project.....

I don't think that math is right... A SUPER Star Destroyer's 12 miles at 1/6 scale is 2 miles. Which is hilariously still a mile longer than a regular Star Destroyer's full-size length. A "mini" Super Star Destroyer would even be monstrous.

Yeah, I like 'Megature' too. The opposite if miniature should be maxiture but that's not even a word.
Anyhoo, quick update...got the pipes done on the front parts and finished adding the greeblies
W1EQAn3l.jpg
zv7NVQ4l.jpg

Also finished both 'waistbands', portside
egmxot8l.jpg

H1IRYxUl.jpg

and everything painted in Reefer white
DZVHycWl.jpg

I don't think that math is right... A SUPER Star Destroyer's 12 miles at 1/6 scale is 2 miles. Which is hilariously still a mile longer than a regular Star Destroyer's full-size length. A "mini" Super Star Destroyer would even be monstrous.
So just for kicks....what would a 1/6 scale death star be?
20+ miles? hahaha

So just for kicks....what would a 1/6 scale death star be?
20+ miles? hahaha

About 15.5 miles in diameter if you take the average measurement (which varies like all things made-up). It would be fun, I think, to at least do a section of it and put in the requisite janitor closets and bathrooms.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back