MILLENNIUM FALCON 1:6 SCALE

So the Falcon has arrived safe and sound in Germany, so when I can travel I will finish the final assembly and get some pix

Just a foot note...I plan on making the various 1/6 objects around the falcon in Hanger bay 94. I particularly like the aircraft carrier runway lamps they used so I modelled and moulded some of these for the scene. Not exactly the same but not bad for adding lighting to the set
lights.jpg

h94XjN5l.jpg
5huQ2y6l.jpg

So the Falcon has arrived safe and sound in Germany, so when I can travel I will finish the final assembly and get some pix

Just a foot note...I plan on making the various 1/6 objects around the falcon in Hanger bay 94. I particularly like the aircraft carrier runway lamps they used so I modelled and moulded some of these for the scene. Not exactly the same but not bad for adding lighting to the set
View attachment 1381407
View attachment 1381408 View attachment 1381409
Excellent stuff!!:notworthy::notworthy: (y) (y)

More docking bay details? Nice.
Looking forward to seeing some updated shots in the future. Possible addition of those yellow fueling pods? Those always caught my eye in that scene.

Wow.

You should check satellite photos because I think you could see that from orbit. Which is just about perfect as far as I’m concerned.

Excellent job! Maybe a dozen or so people could build the Falcon on this scale. But to do it with such accuracy and attention to detail is truly commendable.

I rebuilt a 1971 Land-Rover and that took 11 months...

Wow, congrats on an amazing finish!!!
The boat ride looked way too sketchy for me, I can only image what you were thinking at the time!

I know this thread is technically on standby, so excuse me for bumping it.

First off...
Amazing build. Thank you for sharing.

I was staring at the photos of the figures and I couldn't wrap my head around them... The image where Han is on the ramp... Normally people have to duck to get onto or off the ramp. I was thinking, could the scale be off...

Then it hit me... They never build the live sets to scale! I've been so used to seeing people ducking when exiting the Falcon, that it took me a while.

I was also amazed at how easy you make it all look. I remember when I was researching the Falcon I spend a lot of time familiarizing myself with the greebles and all her little kinks... Funny thing is when you study her long enough you get to knew her by hard... I don't any more, not by a long shot... but I just wanted to say that one can tell, this is a labor of love, no doubt.

Very inspiring, thank you for letting us follow along.

Any updates on her landing spot? Or has Covid claimed another victim?

Hi GEEK1138, i'm a little late to this but i just wanted to add my WOW! to the rest of the forum, just amazing work and i'm very much looking forward to seeing her in the final diorama. Just out of curiosity, is this shipped in a container?

You have a better work ethic than those guys that change the posters on the escalator in the tube.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back