MIG Productions 502 Abteilung Oils ABT F510 Starship Filth

number9

Hello all,

Does anyone have any info on where I can get a tube of 502 Abteilung Starship Filth oil? I have been looking for days. Is there a mix of other oils that comes close to it?

Thanks

Here in Germany you can still get it, where do you live?

Here is a discussion based on the same topic with a solution of mixing different colors for the same effect...maybe worth a try.
LINK

On a positive note, I've had confirmation that AK are taking over the Abteilung 502 oils, so hopefully we'll see Starship Filth come back into production soon.
Also, if you can get some Abteilung Dark Mud & add a bit of Black, & a touch of Midnight Blue you can get a really close approximation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haemdall seems to be right...now when I check my fav Online Modeling shops I can only find this

LINK

I never used the "Oilbrusher" and I am not sure I find it that cool, maybe I am old school but I like my Oils to be splatted out in little dots on a pallet and then applied over days on a model using MY CHOICE OF BRUSH!...thats the cool thing with oils, they dry slow and can be used for almost a week when out of the tube, but then again maybe you would use it more sparingly with the "Oilbrusher"

So break open the Oilbrusher container and pour the contents into a container of your choice. Then you can use your own brushes.

actually that oil brusher seems pretty good. If I understand correctly, it is already thinned enough so you can use it right out of the jar
"diluted to the perfect consistency to be applied straight from the jar"

That's pretty handy

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back