Michigan Prop Party

>
Originally posted by Jango_Fett_Jr@Feb 7 2006, 11:34 PM
Myself and some friends might be able to make it down, can't say for sure yet though.
[snapback]1178429[/snapback]​

Well, we hope it works out for you and look forward to meeting you.

JAS

Hello,
Well, this may seem like a dumb question, but me being new to the Forum (Dec 05), What exactly goes on at this Little Party?? I live really close so I may be interested in a table if it fits with what I have.
Get back to me and let me know soem more details please.

Thanks

Clay

Originally posted by outlander@Feb 4 2006, 03:48 AM
Anybody who would like to reserve a table, please send an eMail to outlander@comcast.net with the following information:

Board Name
Real Name
Table Requirements

As stated earlier, the majority of the tables are round ones.  There are a few rectangular tables, but since I don't know how many exist and out of consideration for arrival times and possible cancellations, it is not possible to make a reservation list for the rectangles. 

Rectangular tables will be issued upon request on a first come, first serve basis.

[edit]  Sorry, the above sentence might have been a little misleading

Rectangular tables will be issued in the order they are requested by people arriving at the party.  If you have some display that will absolutely NOT work with any other arrangment except a rectangular table, eMail me with details and I'll see what I can work out for you.

Comments, discussion and debate about this subject is welcome, but it's the only way I see it working in a manner that is fair.

Best Regards,

JAS
[snapback]1175691[/snapback]​

Appliedmetal, let me field this one for you. Anyone, and everyone is invited, gawkers, venders, and just folks who want to show off their stuff. You are not required to bring a thing, or you can bring a truck load. It matters not. This is just a big get together with like minded folks, to get away for the afternoon, shoot the breeze, and see some neat stuff. So come along .

Originally posted by outlander@Feb 1 2006, 06:57 AM
I doubt anything would be too outlandish, the female predator warrior was hugely popular last year and I am sure many people are hoping for a return visit. 
That would be me. ;)

I've marked the calendar. I'll get with Mr Fett to figure out what we'd like to bring and what table(s) we'd need. :)

Great news...
I havent missed a Michigan Prop Party yet...
I will be there for sure...and with probably twice as much junk as last year I might add..... :confused

David

Originally posted by Magic Man@Feb 1 2006, 03:50 AM
Well, hate to say it, but I'm going to have to sit this one out.  A little too far for me. :(

Brad
[snapback]1173261[/snapback]​

Brad, there were carloads of people from Chicago last year. I'm sure they'll be makng the trip again.

Ya know, although I'm not much of a poster around these parts, I'm a regular over at Proptopia, and one of the members recommended I check this whole shindig out (in Lansing currently).

Anyone that can shoot some info my way (ie, what it's all about, details, etc.) would be uber-appreciated. ;)

I'm happy to bring a decent selection of props, if folks are down....

There will be no shortage of buckeye genes at this party. It's just that some people can't stand to see a [national championship] winner without getting hard feelings....

JAS

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back