Michigan Prop Party

Great news, Jeff.

Thanks for taking this on again this year. If you need anything at all, please let me know. :)

Lonnie

PS - I'll stick this at the top of the forum for a week to get some exposure, and then again a couple of weeks before the party.

:(

Wont be able to make it. I have something I can't cancel.

Have fun guys and take lots of pics.

Turo

Thanks for the offers of assistance, guys.

April was the most requested month in the surveys we took last year, our choices were the first or the twenty ninth. I decided the later date would give us a crack at better weather and give people more time for preparations.

Best Regards,

JAS

I'd love to help out with setting up or anything you need.

Are you going to be doing a prize drawing again? I have a box of toys and such to donate if you are.

Well, the good news is I'm off work that day. I'm sure bad news will pop up, watch this space.

I just got off the phone with Jeff (Outlander), he put the down payment on the hall, so it looks like the party is a definite go.

Hey, Jediteddy. Thanks again for helping out last year. A lot of people just packed up at the end of the night and ran out the door. You and one other lady were the only ones who stuck around to help clean up. It was classy and very much appreciated.

JT: Yes, I'd love to do a raffle again, it seemed to be very popular. I thought that it was great that all those kids got an action figure as a souvenir.

Vader's Evil Twin, I'm sorry you couldn't make it last year. I look forward to seeing you this year if it works out for you. The Mich crowd is a great bunch of people and I think everybody had a great time. I'm hoping Tom Sullivan and his brother will bless us with their presence again. One of the Dullam and Causey geniuses is local. Hopefully one of them will drop even if it is just to visit for a short bit. I know some of the kids will be praying that the R2 Builder's will show.

JAS

I can help with set up/tear down or be the Vannah White of the auction. :p Seriously though, any help you need let me know. Much thanks goes to you guys for arranging everything.

I know Mr. Fett contacted Tom Sullivan who came to the first prop party. You might want to drop him a line and see if he can get ahold of Tom for ya again.

And when the time comes, I'd like one of the round tables to display my ever growing collection.

> And when the time comes, I'd like one of the round tables to display my ever growing collection.

It's yours. Yay, our first table reservation...

JAS

Anybody who would like to reserve a table, please send an eMail to outlander@comcast.net with the following information:

Board Name
Real Name
Table Requirements

As stated earlier, the majority of the tables are round ones. There are a few rectangular tables, but since I don't know how many exist and out of consideration for arrival times and possible cancellations, it is not possible to make a reservation list for the rectangles.

Rectangular tables will be issued in the order they are requested by people arriving at the party until the tables are gone. If you have some display that will absolutely NOT work with any other arrangment except a rectangular table, eMail me with details and I'll see what I can work out for you.

Comments, discussion and debate about this subject is welcome, but it's the only way I see it working in a manner that is fair.

Best Regards,

JAS

Originally posted by outlander@Feb 3 2006, 06:04 AM
I know some of the kids will be praying that the R2 Builder's will show.

JAS
[snapback]1174882[/snapback]​

I'll should be able to make it with R2 again. I'll post this over at the R2 Builders to muster up some interest if that's ok?

Heath

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back