Michigan Prop Party 10/1/11

Also a big thanks to starfighter66 for our first raffle item. Obviously this is not the real pic but it will be nicely framed for whoever wins it!!!!!!
supermanpaper.jpg

For anybody coming in from out of town who would need a hotel room I have set up a group block with a discounted rate of $69.00 for 9/30 and 10/1

Go here Bloomfield Hills Hotels: Radisson Hotel Bloomfield Hills: Detroit MI Hotel enter the dates you want to stay click more search options and on the next screen type RPF in the promotional code field. Reservations can also be made through the central reservations line at (800) 333-3333 just tell them you are with the RPF prop party or give them group code RPF

I have a couple of wands that I could possibly donate for the raffle... I don't have a whole lot in the way of props but I would love to be there...

I have a couple of wands that I could possibly donate for the raffle... I don't have a whole lot in the way of props but I would love to be there...

Hey any donations would be appreciated.....I don't have a whole lot in the way of props since I just started getting into this again but I hope to have a few by then

I have a few wands that I made...and that's about it at the moment...I start school in a couple weeks so hopefully I'll have a few things done by then...

So I need a little input here. I may be able to get the price down if we take the food option out. Maybe whoever wants to eat we can make a reservation at a local restaurant for lunch or dinner?

So with a month and a half to go it's not looking good as far as donations and other things. Maybe we should push this back to the Spring. What do you guys think?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back