2020 Oklahoma Prop Party, Jan 18, 1-6 pm

stanleysterling

McKinley Design Studio, 220 NW 59th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73118.

Our annual RPF prop party. Bring your latest projects, either finished or in progress, and share with the rest of the OK prop making community. $10 per person (covers ribs and non-alcoholic drinks). Please RSVP here or at Oklahoma RPF Prop Party

Please pre-pay for your spot at my paypal, RNSMCKIN@Hotmail.com so we can make sure we have enough food and lanyards.

We'll have a demo of some sort...we're thinking of doing a life cast this year!

12 and up, please.

Just a sweet little bump. We have 21 registered via the Facebook event post, but we’d love to have any Oklahoma region prop-enthusiasts come out, get acquainted and join in the fun.

McKinley Design Studio, 220 NW 59th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73118.

Our annual RPF prop party. Bring your latest projects, either finished or in progress, and share with the rest of the OK prop making community. $10 per person (covers ribs and non-alcoholic drinks). Please RSVP here or at Oklahoma RPF Prop Party

Please pre-pay for your spot at my paypal, RNSMCKIN@Hotmail.com so we can make sure we have enough food and lanyards.

We'll have a demo of some sort...we're thinking of doing a life cast this year!

12 and up, please.

I'll be there. I submitted payment for foods. I have a couple of random show and tells and one that's almost finished (hopefully in time).

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back