Michael Jackson Robot "Moonwalker"

001FAB

Michael Jackson’s robotic heads from “Moonwalker.”
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421582335.721032.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of letting this prototype Robo-head of "Michael Jackson's Moonwalker" being made on commission...
Any ideas or suggestions?

If the artist can sculpt the head like in the picture with the same silver color, lifesize and for a fair price and maybe with light effect for the eyes maybe I am in.

Hi Stoney,
He did say it would look exactly the same but will not have moving parts/lighting on it.
Still waiting on a price though..

I don`t want moving parts, and with the lightning eyes was only a idea. Everyone can say that it will look exactly, he has other sculptures or busts maybe a website with pictures ?

The original design is made by Stan Winston, and are now being restored by McCune Design.
There are several stages of transformation.
The first 3 are quite easy to sculpt, but the final result is a whole other story.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421584869.893150.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421584884.210939.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421584890.581478.jpg

But the first picture in your first post is not the same like in this third picture, I think you want like me the first head in the first picture right or my avatar picture.

His name is Andy Wright, a UK sculptor.
Here's his original reply:

"I was going to say [I'm not that into Michael Jackson so wouldn't be that
interested]...but that Robo head is actually pretty cool.
So yes, I could make it - for the right price.
I might have to treat it/price it as a one-off,
as I'm not sure if anyone else would want one."

www.artifexcreations.co.uk

Ah ok Andy Wright he is a Expert, this will be expensive maybe a little cheaper no hair, glass eyes, eyebrows, color for the skin.

Like I said, there are several stages of transformation before he becomes the robot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421585505.034810.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421585514.231404.jpg

At the moment i have some orders here and outside some cheap, some expensive and I also wanted to start saving money for the bttf nike mags 2015, otherwise would not be a problem with the price. Let's see what he says about the price, if he gave you the price for the head, ask him if it will be cheaper if he makes two head`s for two customer`s ?

I will ask him to make a nice deal on it.
I'm also saving up for the Nike Mag's from BTTF2.
There are rumors about re-releasing them this year.
Not sure if that's the case though.
I have been in contact with someone who makes these replicas exactly the same as the originals. For only $575 plus shipping

If the price is high, ask him if he can wait one year or so. The shoes for $575 and same like the originals, is he a expert too :)

Of course [emoji41][emoji106]
I wish I could have been there myself to see it in person.
Just watched Moonwalker again today.
I really hope one day I can own a replica of this.

Hi Stoney,
He did say it would look exactly the same but will not have moving parts/lighting on it.
Still waiting on a price though..

Would the hair also be exactly duplicated? Or was he referring to the overall look. Andy Wright's portfolio looks utterly incredible.

I'm not sure,
But I'm sure he would be able to do the job.
But to be fair, without lots of detailed pics I don't think anyone can.
Too bad they didn't make a casting of it like they do with many famous people.
The other stages also look good, but the final stage is the best one IMO.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back