Michael Jackson costumes/wardrobe?

Victorious-Jay

All this talk about Michael Jackson's death has made me curious if anyone here has any Michael Jackson related props or costumes. I looked through the archives and I found a couple of cool MJ busts but not any costumes. Michael had a lot of weird and cool outfits that he wore. Seems like it would be cool to recreate some of that stuff. Also, does anyone have any info about who made his original wardrobe like his jackets and such? There is a lot of conflicting info out there.

Thanks!

I know in High School every other guy had the Thriller or Beat it Jacket. My sister used to have the black Thriller jacket and a sequin glove.
Alot of his outfits were VERY Sgt. Pepper.

theres a seller on ebay named bendianamj that has lots of micheal jackson jackets. if you want to buy one. most of them are about 130 bucks shipping included

After his death, I looked on eBay and a couple of overseas vendors (since I used to live over in Asia), and there were some choice replicas of the shirts/jackets that he wore in his videos back in the '80s and '90s.

If interested, lookup 'Michael Jackson Perform Shirt' or the like, and you may find a thing or two...

Michael Bush and Dennis Tomkins was his designers and Michael Bush has realesed a book with his clothes how they made them the book is called the king of style

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back