MF's Pepakura and 3D Print Iron Man Files

Re: Middle Finger's Standard Definition Iron Man Files (Silver Centurion Files Added)

Yay, also are you scaling this to your size?
Because I was measuring everything out for when im done with helmets and it will fit me PERFECTLY
Just thought it was a nice coincidence

Well, I've scaled everything so that the completed suit will be 200 cm tall (Including the helmet), but I'm 6'3" so that will actually fit me perfectly haha

So I finished the back piece and tried the torso on......it was waaayyyy to big lol. So I need to rescale it and try again (grumble) back to square one >_<

Ahh sorry to hear that! I can't wait to see it when it's done!

Re: Middle Finger's Standard Definition Iron Man Files (Silver Centurion Files Added)

MiddleFinger - How comes the bicep? I do plan to make this suit once I finish a couple of helmets

Well so far its perfect, then again have a longer torso so I guess that's why it fits, maybe ill have to shorten the leg, or I could actually just make it a 6'5" statue aahaa

Last edited by a moderator:

@MiddleFinger - How comes the bicep? I do plan to make this suit once I finish a couple of helmets

Well so far its perfect, then again have a longer torso so I guess that's why it fits, maybe ill have to shorten the leg, or I could actually just make it a 6'5" statue aahaa

Statue or completed suit, I'm sure it'll be awesome either way!

As for the bicep, I've gotten all the surfaces complete, just a little more refinement and it should be good to go!

Bicep_zpsf2a5cf60.png

Last edited by a moderator:

if you need any help for some foam templates, holler me in my inbox bro hehehehehe

A PM is coming your way!

The bicep is complete! The first post is updated. Now onto the bicep cover, then forearm, then the rest of the suit...

Also, the bicep is symmetrical, so no need to flip the pattern or anything!

BicepColor_zpsfdc7ed0c.png

Last edited:

The Bicep looks great! Are you using the movie model for your design of the Mark 33 or the video game design?

yo JSspidey, can you please post your back build? eager to see it.

finished in less than 6 mins

MK33 Bicep by MiddleFinger foam by gaiatron - Download - 4shared

as usual, nice work pare ko. you're giving centurion fans hope.

Awesome! I'll update the first post :)

The Bicep looks great! Are you using the movie model for your design of the Mark 33 or the video game design?

Thank you! I'm going off of the movie design.

very great job ;)

Thanks!

Very good! I downloaded the files. 're Hard to find elsewhere as forearm, leg and thigh, you have to share these files?

Very good! I downloaded the files. 're Hard to find elsewhere as forearm, leg and thigh, you have to share these files?

I haven't quite got to those parts yet, but I will!

But I did finish the cover that goes right above the bicep. The first post will be updated with the download link!

BicepCover_zps9b568f4a.png

Last edited:

so any foam builds out there?

looks really nice middlefinger, also nice unfolding gaiatron, maybe i will build this for my little cousin, but first finish current build.

Dude, awesome work. Keep it up.

Your Mark 42 helmet file is perfect for a helmet build for my little one. I thank you for your hard work.

ethan helm 1.jpgethan helm 2.jpgethan helm 3.jpg

looks really nice middlefinger, also nice unfolding gaiatron, maybe i will build this for my little cousin, but first finish current build.

Thanks!

Dude, awesome work. Keep it up.

Your Mark 42 helmet file is perfect for a helmet build for my little one. I thank you for your hard work.

Thanks, I'm just glad that I can contribute to this community!

Alright, so the bicep is finally complete! First post updated.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back