Metal StarWars Episode 7 StormTrooper Helmet

well I already made and sold one for $1,500. that's the price id have to get for one.it weighs 4 1/2 pounds. Who knows maybe I will make he whole suit once pictures of it are released
and thanks for the comment glad you like it!!
Well, with 130 hours work that's actually an amazing price... only around $11.50 an hour?? And that's not including materials!? :eek
I don't know the craft, but I'm guessing that making a number in tandem might reduce time? Or that you'd reduce build time since you've now "figured it out"?
Nice, hefty weight to it too. I think that'd make a ton of difference when compared to a plastic piece.
And the possibility of a full suit...? :thumbsup

close...............................boba fett helmet!! but a vader helmet will soon .follow!!!
And then you'll be the most popular guy on here ;)

i never posted the video of the build here so here it is if you haven't seen it already .
oh never mind I did post it already oops

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazing... I have friends who build race cars and they can't fabricate or weld like you man

Side question one of your other videos your cutting aluminum with a plasma cutter how do you keep the splatter to such a minimum amount ? Everytime I have ever tried cutting aluminum with a plasma cutter the splatter coming of the aluminum is a ridicules amount, it flies everywhere

storm inside (1).JPG

storm inside (2).JPG

storm stands (5).JPG
storm stands (4).JPG

storm stands (6).JPG

storm stands (3).JPG

storm stands (2).JPG

storm stands (1).JPG

Once I thought it could not get any better, you put the exclamation point on it with the stand. Beautiful work!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back