Limited Run Metal Noisy Cricket from FIRST Men in Black (1997) AVAILABLE

Thanks for the update. I understand work getting in the way. I agree with mrwax, I would like to wait and receive the entire kit together.

Im interested in completed prop but I'd like to see it finished with the LED working. Will it be shiny chrome looking like the movie?
Also still interested in finished cricket but would like to see a finished one with LED working. thanks.

Mike

Any updates on these kits?

Hi, kits are ready to ship ;) You should recive tracking info in your PM at monday ;)

Also still interested in finished cricket but would like to see a finished one with LED working. thanks.

Mike

Interested in a finished NC.

I will make finished one probably next week. with working led so I will snap few photos ;)
But if you are intrested you can jump on list anytime ;)

I am interested in a raw kit if any are available.
List is still open and kits are available

PHOTO UPDATE

elilay, an update on the tracking numbers please? sorry to insist but you said on monday and you are now starting a new run and no tracking number here.
thanks

My tracking number looks good, but man, this cricket has a long journey ahead of itself! I'm pretty sure this is my first package from Poland.

My tracking number looks good, but man, this cricket has a long journey ahead of itself! I'm pretty sure this is my first package from Poland.
there was a slight mistake in my tracking number and the package was headed to South Africa, this is now fixed and at least the new number I have goes to France. It is also my first object from Elilay and I'm looking forward to receiving it :)

Did all the kits ship out or just the first five ordered? I know I was later ordering but wanted to see if I should be watching for a package.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back